Thermaltake View 28

Schubaltz

Hey folks, looking few a new cheap case as my old one is screwed.

Was wondering what everyone thought about the Thermaltake View 28? I am aware Tt do not have the best reputation when it comes to quality and originality but I'm willing to give them a chance.

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/38243/thermaltake-view-28-rgb-window-atx-mid-tower-chassis

Interesting case. No exhaust in the top. Not sure how that relates to keeping dust out etc. 

Other builders might have a better idea.....it certainly looks striking enough and I don't mind the look. 

38 minutes ago, Schubaltz said:

Hey folks, looking few a new cheap case as my old one is screwed.

Was wondering what everyone thought about the Thermaltake View 28? I am aware Tt do not have the best reputation when it comes to quality and originality but I'm willing to give them a chance.

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/38243/thermaltake-view-28-rgb-window-atx-mid-tower-chassis

If you're willing to give them a chance then go for it. Personally, unless if your build has all the bells and whistles and is clearly on display in a neat setup I would not get that case. Maintainance would be needed fairly often to remove dust from the top section of the glass "gull wing" side window. Airflow through this system might not be the best either with it having 3 in at the front and only 1 out at the back. Positive pressure...yes, which may be an issue since having positive pressure in your case can lead to stagnant air and higher temperatures.  Apart from that, it looks like a truly amazing case and with some sweet LED's (RGB) it would look amazing.

I suck a typing, preparw for typos.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x MOBO: MSI X570-A Pro RAM: 32 GB Corsair DDR4

GPUS: Gigabyte GTX 1660ti OC 6G  CASE: Corsair Carbide 100R STORAGE: Samsung Evo 960 500GB, Crucial P1 M.2 NVME 1TB   PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU COOLER: Corsair H100x

LAPTOP

Apple Macbook Pro 13 M1 Pro

2 hours ago, rogueone said:

Interesting case. No exhaust in the top. Not sure how that relates to keeping dust out etc. 

Other builders might have a better idea.....it certainly looks striking enough and I don't mind the look. 

1 hour ago, another random person said:

If you're willing to give them a chance then go for it. Personally, unless if your build has all the bells and whistles and is clearly on display in a neat setup I would not get that case. Maintainance would be needed fairly often to remove dust from the top section of the glass "gull wing" side window. Airflow through this system might not be the best either with it having 3 in at the front and only 1 out at the back. Positive pressure...yes, which may be an issue since having positive pressure in your case can lead to stagnant air and higher temperatures.  Apart from that, it looks like a truly amazing case and with some sweet LED's (RGB) it would look amazing.

Thanks for the opinions :)
I am fully committed to neat window interiors so that is a major factor. The airflow is my only concern, however.
There isn't a lot of content/reviews on this case so finding people who have experience with it is hard to come by - guess I'll be the few!