modifying java script

Hi, is there any ways to edit java script before the website uses it in chrome? I know about breakpoints and how to use them. but lets say you have checks for signup can you edit it before the website tryes to read it? (it's not in page scrips but in their own files)

Back-end developer, electronics "hacker"

its pretty hard when its all obfuscated but i do it to get past paywalls. It is not impossible but i guess it depends how much time you have to find the function calls and replace them with your own

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

4 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

its pretty hard when its all obfuscated but i do it to get past paywalls. It is not impossible but i guess it depends how much time you have to find the function calls and replace them with your own

I have found what I'm looking at but when I change it, it still runs the old one (I also tryed to CTRL + S)

34 minutes ago, Joveice said:

I have found what I'm looking at but when I change it, it still runs the old one (I also tryed to CTRL + S)

you can use httrack to download the website and all its files to study it. theres also web automation tools like selenium that will allow you to programatically browse web pages. Theres another tool but i cant remember its name

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

2 hours ago, Joveice said:

Don't browsers like Chrome allow you to reload the page with changes you made on the fly?

Things you can try: Remove the src linking to the JS, and manually add the code from the linked file right within the source itself, after making your edits. Or simply remove the script altogether, or add a custom address linking to one of your own files.

Alternatively, you can use add-ons like this one: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tamper-data/

~ Specs bellow ~

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit [UEFI]
CPU: Intel i7-5820k Haswell-E @ 4.5-4.7Ghz (1.366-1.431V) | CPU COOLER: Corsair H110 280mm AIO w/ 2x Noctua NF-A14 IPPC-2000 IP67 | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 32Gb (8x4Gb) DDR4 @ 2666mhz CL15 | MOBO: MSI X99S Gaming 7 ATX | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Gaming (flashed "X") @ 2138-2151Mhz (locked 1.093V) | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W 80+ Platinum | SSD's: Samsung Pro 950 256Gb & Samsung Evo 850 500Gb | HDD: WD Black Series 6Tb + 3Tb | AUDIO: Realtek ALC1150 HD Audio | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 | MONITOR: LG 34UC79G 34" 2560x1080p @144hz & BenQ XL2411Z 24" 1080p @144hz | SPEAKERS: Logitech Z-5450 Digital 5.1 Speaker System | HEADSET: Sennheiser GSP 350 | KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe MX Cherry Red | MOUSE: Razer Deathadder Chroma | UPS: PowerWalker VI 2000 LCD

Mac Pro 2,1 (flashed) OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan 64-bit (NAS, Plex, HTTP Server, Game Servers) [R.I.P]
CPUs: 2x Intel Xeon X5365 @ 3.3Ghz (FSB OC) | RAM: OWC 16Gb (8x2Gb) ECC-FB DDR2 @ 1333mhz | GPU: AMD HD5870 (flashed) | HDDs: WD Black Series 3Tb, 2x WD Black Series 1Tb, WD Blue 2Tb | UPS: Fortron EP1000

5 hours ago, SaladFingers said:

Don't browsers like Chrome allow you to reload the page with changes you made on the fly?

Things you can try: Remove the src linking to the JS, and manually add the code from the linked file right within the source itself, after making your edits. Or simply remove the script altogether, or add a custom address linking to one of your own files.

Alternatively, you can use add-ons like this one: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tamper-data/

I'm using chrome, and Yea thats what they say all over the internet but it hasent worked for me yet, bnut I'm not sure if I do it right.

I tryed to add something like that to chrome but it dident let me edit the post data even tho it was post data editor?? :PP

12 hours ago, Joveice said:

I'm using chrome, and Yea thats what they say all over the internet but it hasent worked for me yet, bnut I'm not sure if I do it right.

I tryed to add something like that to chrome but it dident let me edit the post data even tho it was post data editor?? :PP

I'm not sure what's going on... Try removing the src call and paste the javascript code directly into the same page, then play with it however you want. 

~ Specs bellow ~

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit [UEFI]
CPU: Intel i7-5820k Haswell-E @ 4.5-4.7Ghz (1.366-1.431V) | CPU COOLER: Corsair H110 280mm AIO w/ 2x Noctua NF-A14 IPPC-2000 IP67 | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 32Gb (8x4Gb) DDR4 @ 2666mhz CL15 | MOBO: MSI X99S Gaming 7 ATX | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Gaming (flashed "X") @ 2138-2151Mhz (locked 1.093V) | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W 80+ Platinum | SSD's: Samsung Pro 950 256Gb & Samsung Evo 850 500Gb | HDD: WD Black Series 6Tb + 3Tb | AUDIO: Realtek ALC1150 HD Audio | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 | MONITOR: LG 34UC79G 34" 2560x1080p @144hz & BenQ XL2411Z 24" 1080p @144hz | SPEAKERS: Logitech Z-5450 Digital 5.1 Speaker System | HEADSET: Sennheiser GSP 350 | KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe MX Cherry Red | MOUSE: Razer Deathadder Chroma | UPS: PowerWalker VI 2000 LCD

Mac Pro 2,1 (flashed) OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan 64-bit (NAS, Plex, HTTP Server, Game Servers) [R.I.P]
CPUs: 2x Intel Xeon X5365 @ 3.3Ghz (FSB OC) | RAM: OWC 16Gb (8x2Gb) ECC-FB DDR2 @ 1333mhz | GPU: AMD HD5870 (flashed) | HDDs: WD Black Series 3Tb, 2x WD Black Series 1Tb, WD Blue 2Tb | UPS: Fortron EP1000

28 minutes ago, SaladFingers said:

I'm not sure what's going on... Try removing the src call and paste the javascript code directly into the same page, then play with it however you want. 

Sounds like a good tip, I'll try!

23 minutes ago, Joveice said:

Sounds like a good tip, I'll try!

It still loads the file even tho I removed the script and added a custom.

Okey, so I'm using telrik fiddler to change the post data before it's sendt. Issue is in chrome networking I can view the whole post but in fiddler I don't see any of it.

Whats this?