Total PC Noob Needs Games

Mobbin2Mars

Hey guys I'm basically a noob with PC gaming but ive been gaming for 10plus yr and I'm looking for some FPS and any MMO really. Currently playing H1Z1, Dirty Bomb and Path of Exile sometimes I dabble in Atlas Reactor.... Im on the fence with CS[ know I'm going to get rekt ] and also looking at Subnautica. Any other game suggestion welcomed please! Pref $20 and under

1 minute ago, Technicolors said:

for FPS, overwatch and BF1. 

Thanks for the Suggestions own both on ps4 looking for more PC only

2 minutes ago, Mobbin2Mars said:

Hey guys I'm basically a noob with PC gaming but ive been gaming for 10plus yr and I'm looking for some FPS and any MMO really. Currently playing H1Z1, Dirty Bomb and Path of Exile sometimes I dabble in Atlas Reactor.... Im on the fence with CS[ know I'm going to get rekt ] and also looking at Subnautica. Any other game suggestion welcomed please! Pref $20 and under

Since you're new to PC Gaming, I can't help but to suggest Starcraft II. It's an RTS (which means you probably haven't tried it before) and the co-op mode's free. It's just a unique gem in the PC community and if you haven't played RTSs yet, just give it a look.

A free singleplayer FPS (currently in beta) Ravenfield, is just a few hundred megabytes and it can give hours of fun.

For MMOs, World of Warcraft is apparently pretty nice, and Runescape (2007) is a must-try as well. Planetside 2's great, though the multiplayer is kinda dead.

Garry's mod is another FPS that's great. What's unique about this game is that there are hundreds of different types of servers for this game. I've recently got into the Garry's mod Millitary Simulations (128 players on a server), but Trouble in Terrorist Town, and a bunch of other RP servers are there as well. 

Bonus: Factorio. PC exclusive and $5 higher than your budget limit. But it is so worth it. Don't want to spend that money? Download the free trial, courtesy of the PC Master Race :D.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

I recently got back into the game Squad. Its a mil-sim though so dont expect it to play lioe BF1 or COD.

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

3 minutes ago, bob51zhang said:

Since you're new to PC Gaming, I can't help but to suggest Starcraft II. It's an RTS (which means you probably haven't tried it before) and the co-op mode's free. It's just a unique gem in the PC community and if you haven't played RTSs yet, just give it a look.

A free singleplayer FPS (currently in beta) Ravenfield, is just a few hundred megabytes and it can give hours of fun.

For MMOs, World of Warcraft is apparently pretty nice, and Runescape (2007) is a must-try as well. Planetside 2's great, though the multiplayer is kinda dead.

Garry's mod is another FPS that's great. What's unique about this game is that there are hundreds of different types of servers for this game. I've recently got into the Garry's mod Millitary Simulations (128 players on a server), but Trouble in Terrorist Town, and a bunch of other RP servers are there as well. 

Bonus: Factorio. PC exclusive and $5 higher than your budget limit. But it is so worth it. Don't want to spend that money? Download the free trial, courtesy of the PC Master Race :D.

Will lookin into all these thank you

3 minutes ago, Moress said:

I recently got back into the game Squad. Its a mil-sim though so dont expect it to play lioe BF1 or COD.

Ths is the one like Arma correct?

3 minutes ago, Mobbin2Mars said:

The difference is that Arma's playerbase is insanely dedicated, and extremely realistic.

Not to say squad is bad, but the problem is that Arma is just so damn realistic.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

17 minutes ago, Mobbin2Mars said:

Yeah in a way. Its like a middle ground between the ultra realistic mil-sims and... fun lol. A couple warnings, it takes a decent pc to run, especially CPU wise, and you have to be able to communicate well to enjoy it.

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED