Can i delete this folder? PLEASE HELP

Mahbub

Ian on windows7 64but I have a 368gb partition fully empty to install games. I have a 250gb ssd on which i installed two games from steam others i planned to install on this 368 gb partition of my hdd. But i opened it to find this folder, it is an empty folder. What is this? Can i delete it? Is it anything related to savegames of my currently installed games on ssd. Is it anything related to steam. Will deleting this cause amy harm to my savegames or steam amd will keeping it and installing steam games in this partition alongside this folder remaining cause any harm to my games etc please help. Also the games i have are GTA5, far cry4 and counter strike Global offensive, all legit games not torremt ones, is this folder anything related to these games??

IMG_1042.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1043.JPG

4 minutes ago, Mahbub said:

Ian on windows7 64but I have a 368gb partition fully empty to install games. I have a 250gb ssd on which i installed two games from steam others i planned to install on this 368 gb partition of my hdd. But i opened it to find this folder, it is an empty folder. What is this? Can i delete it? Is it anything related to savegames of my currently installed games on ssd. Is it anything related to steam. Will deleting this cause amy harm to my savegames or steam amd will keeping it and installing steam games in this partition alongside this folder remaining cause any harm to my games etc please help. 

Who built the PC?  specifically who installed windows and partitioned the Disk Drive?

Those are not "folders", they are HDD drives or drive partitions.

They will have been created by the builder of the PC for a specific purpose, which doesnt seem aligned to the usage that you (the user) wants.   

Just deleting them is not the answer - it will waste lots of space on your hard drive

BUT: it will (likely) do no harm either.

you can delete the folder, it is probably a left over from an installer.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

2 hours ago, Rohime said:

Who built the PC?  specifically who installed windows and partitioned the Disk Drive?

Those are not "folders", they are HDD drives or drive partitions.

They will have been created by the builder of the PC for a specific purpose, which doesnt seem aligned to the usage that you (the user) wants.   

Just deleting them is not the answer - it will waste lots of space on your hard drive

BUT: it will (likely) do no harm either.

I aint talking abt that i am talking about the folder in the second pic which is inside the 368gb drive. Can i delete that folder in the second pic inside the 368gb drive?