Youtube Buffered But Wont Play

Hey guys
so this morning i went to go watch my daily dose of funnies on the youtubes and my videos would not play for more than a second if that. i reinstalled adobe flash player i tried html5 and still the same, So i totally reinstalled windows 7 and it was exactly the same so i disable "primetime decryption module" "Widvine description module" and "openh264" and installed html5. now the video's will play however they stop at random points and start the buffering gif as if my internet isnt fast enough however the gray bar is showing that the video is already buffered miles ahead. this is REALLY irritating me as i use youtube everyday so if anyone could tell my if this is Youtube just being youtube and F**king the system that was already working with more google+ trash or if its something my side.
cheers guys

4 minutes ago, nootnoot1277 said:

installed html5

Uh, wut?

You install a browser that can render html5 content.
HTML is a markup language, just like XML, JSON etc. You don't install it.

6 minutes ago, nootnoot1277 said:

reinstalled adobe flash

YT shouldn't need this anymore iirc.

Even so, Flash is full of bugs and security leaks.

Get rid of it. If a site is not already on HTML/5, you just don't use it. That simple. 

7 minutes ago, nootnoot1277 said:

this is REALLY irritating me as i use youtube everyday so if anyone could tell my if this is Youtube just being youtube and F**king the system that was already working with more google+ trash or if its something my side.

Google is a multimillion dollar company with SEVERAL worldwide products that are used by about 50% of the world internet users EVERY DAY.

They can not afford to put out "trash". That said, developers are still human (They still are right? If otherwise, i'm screwed #Developer). They can still make errors and mistakes. A couple of days ago a YT cache / endpoint fucked up for about 5 minutes or so. Every autoplay link would end up with a 500 (Internal Server Error). 5 minutes and they fixed it already! 5 FREAKING minutes!

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

4 minutes ago, MrKickkiller said:

Uh, wut?

You install a browser that can render html5 content.
HTML is a markup language, just like XML, JSON etc. You don't install it.

YT shouldn't need this anymore iirc.

Even so, Flash is full of bugs and security leaks.

Get rid of it. If a site is not already on HTML/5, you just don't use it. That simple. 

Google is a multimillion dollar company with SEVERAL worldwide products that are used by about 50% of the world internet users EVERY DAY.

They can not afford to put out "trash". That said, developers are still human (They still are right? If otherwise, i'm screwed #Developer). They can still make errors and mistakes. A couple of days ago a YT cache / endpoint fucked up for about 5 minutes or so. Every autoplay link would end up with a 500 (Internal Server Error). 5 minutes and they fixed it already! 5 FREAKING minutes!

idk i couldnt care less for html5 all i know is its an addon for mizilla that can be installed end of story.

they apparently can afford to put trash out as they made google plus which they have started integrating with youtube and frankly made youtube an arse to try and respond to comments with.
im hoping this is a youtube problem and they get it fixed quickly but i havent seen anyone else commenting on this problem so i dont know who's fault it is.

Just now, jackson-taliana said:

reset your cookies if that doesnt work reset all chrome settings

already has been with the fresh win 7 install and i dont use chrome anymore because of issues it had every now and then where it would just randomly stop responding then start working again so i use mozilla firefox

1 minute ago, nootnoot1277 said:

idk i couldnt care less for html5 all i know is its an addon for mizilla that can be installed end of story.

they apparently can afford to put trash out as they made google plus which they have started integrating with youtube and frankly made youtube an arse to try and respond to comments with.
im hoping this is a youtube problem and they get it fixed quickly but i havent seen anyone else commenting on this problem so i dont know who's fault it is.

An addon? WTH. You sure it's not spy/adware?! HTML5 is a markup language. You don't install it. You use a browser to have it rendered.

And yes, Google+ might have been a mistake. but you try being innovative when major social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc pop up. Google was simply hoping to tap into another market.

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

1 minute ago, MrKickkiller said:

An addon? WTH. You sure it's not spy/adware?! HTML5 is a markup language. You don't install it. You use a browser to have it rendered.

And yes, Google+ might have been a mistake. but you try being innovative when major social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc pop up. Google was simply hoping to tap into another market.

here look for yourself: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/youtube-all-html5/

they seriously should just stick to what their good at and they'd make more money and less people would be pissed at them for making an utter steaming pile of terrible website.