I cant pay for Floatplane?

Flashie

Hi

Ik i've made a post before but i've posted it in the wrong section and got 1 reply as a result of it.

I cant make purchases for Floatplane even though i have a verified Paypal account and more than enough funds available. I get the LTT order email and then a "Your automatic payment did not go through" email from Paypal just stating "We couldn't process your automatic payment. Please contact Linus Media Group Inc. to pay what you owe." without any further errors. It doesn't get as far as reaching my bank account. I'm paying with MasterCard which is a supported means of payment via Paypal and hasn't failed me in the past 4 years that I've been using it. 

I'm able to enter an e-mail address and an amount to Pay too via Paypal directly, but thats as far as it goes. You'll honestly be surprised by the amount of times i've tried now, days inbetween each other. Same result each and every time

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

You're much better off messaging an admin about payment issues than making a post on a public forum. 

List of staff: https://linustechtips.com/main/staff/

Thanking you kindly. Wasn't aware of that. Would they be able to help out or just be refering me to someone else?

1 minute ago, Flashie said:

Thanking you kindly. Wasn't aware of that. Would they be able to help out or just be refering me to someone else?

They may be able to help if it's a known issue or an issue on their end. At the very least, they can help more than any of us can on an issue with making a payment to LTT.