Retro Fit thoughts

GETxHIPFIREDx

just wanted some input on how hard this would be as well as some suggestions. i would like to retro fit new parts into the Silicon Graphics Indigo 2 with modern parts. I have already heard "that looks so ugly," i like it and that is what matters to me. thanks in advance

REF Stuffs : indigo2.jpg 

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

Seems like a fun project, how hard it is depends on how good you are with tools and DIY things.

It looks like there's plenty of space, but modern day hardware probably won't just fit in there. For the power supply I think you could just drill some holes in the back to put the screws through.

For the motherboard I would tap threaded holes in the bottom to put the motherboard standoffs in.

You'll need a riser card to put a graphics card in, not sure if any other modifications are needed to mount them securely.

Modern systems probably need better airflow as well, so you'll want to consider that as well.

Does you mum know you're here?