Looking to get a smaller case and motherboard that can support what I have so far.

Melano

My Current rig will follow.

CPU - Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler - Corsair H75 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 5 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

Memory - PNY Anarchy 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2133

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive x 2

Storage - Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive x 1

Graphics - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB SC

Casu - Enermax OSTROG ATX Rosa Mid-Tower Case

Power - Thermaltake TR2 600W ATX Power Supply

I don't like my current case. Its too big and bulky, and not quiet enough. I really want to keep it more cool overall too. I want the new case to have more airflow and at least another fan. I'm also looking for a motherboard to fit what I have in the new small case, unless my current one can fit. I'd super prefer to only have to swap a case.

"We're gunna blow this mother♥♥♥♥er up." - Barret FFVII Abridged, in regards to the Mako Factory.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STAIRS?!" - Eddy (Ed, Edd 'n Eddy), while sneaking Ed out of his room.

Thermaltake TR2? Oh, jesus christ. iirc that PSU is a firebomb. 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($144.99 @ NCIX US) 
Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C with Window MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $214.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-02-19 06:23 EST-0500

Micro-ATX downgrade. Board is as good, case has soundproofing, a PSU basement, two low RPM fans, etc. 

idk

11 hours ago, Droidbot said:

Thermaltake TR2? Oh, jesus christ. iirc that PSU is a firebomb. 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($144.99 @ NCIX US) 
Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C with Window MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $214.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-02-19 06:23 EST-0500

Micro-ATX downgrade. Board is as good, case has soundproofing, a PSU basement, two low RPM fans, etc. 

Edit: Ah crap. That's still a pretty big case though... I'm limited on space and have to grab something smaller sadly.

"We're gunna blow this mother♥♥♥♥er up." - Barret FFVII Abridged, in regards to the Mako Factory.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STAIRS?!" - Eddy (Ed, Edd 'n Eddy), while sneaking Ed out of his room.

2 minutes ago, TwilitScholar said:

Ah crap. That's still a pretty big case though...

lmao.. downgrade to ITX then and get an ncase m1 and a good PSU. 

literally the smallest case on the market for ITX performance

idk

8 minutes ago, thegoogler said:

a good case to go with @Droidbot choice of mobo is the corsair carbide air 240 I put a link to it here.

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/28476/corsair-carbide-air-240-black-mini-cube-case/

hope this helps.

I think I'll grab this one! Thanks guys.

11 minutes ago, thegoogler said:

a good case to go with @Droidbot choice of mobo is the corsair carbide air 240 I put a link to it here.

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/28476/corsair-carbide-air-240-black-mini-cube-case/

hope this helps.

that isn't a bad case actually, might go for that when I upgrade to either Ryzen or X299 to replace my 250D. 

old 250d doesn't even have a side panel that opens and the top is scratched super bad. 

idk