Looking for some type of drive caddy

HydroStatic

Hey everyone! I'm looking for something rather odd for my Plex server. I'm trying to find a a 5.25" caddy which allows for a slimline ODD as well as a 2.5" drive mount (or two, I don't know how much room there will be). If at all possible, I'd like to try and keep this at or below $40 (CAD or USD, doesn't really matter). I don't really know where to look for something like this, and I haven't been able to find it on Icy Dock's website as of typing this post.

EDIT: Also, the faceplate of it pretty much has to be black as I don't want it to look goofy when I install a spare ODD in it.

10 minutes ago, sirtoby said:

Do you know of a model without the USB ports? It's not a deal breaker or anything, but I'd rather not have an extra cable flopping all around since the inside of this case is already cramped as it is.

26 minutes ago, HydroStatic said:

Do you know of a model without the USB ports? It's not a deal breaker or anything, but I'd rather not have an extra cable flopping all around since the inside of this case is already cramped as it is.

I looked into it a bit further and found another option:

This Silverstone adapter can house 4 2.5" drives as well as a slim line optical drive. BUT it has to be slot loading. 

There is another option from Chenbro, but it looks utterly terrible, and is designed for a 3.5" drive, so you would need another adapter

EDIT: Keep in mind that you need an adapter to be able to plug in the slim ODD. These don't work with normal SATA power and data cables

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

46 minutes ago, sirtoby said:

I looked into it a bit further and found another option:

This Silverstone adapter can house 4 2.5" drives as well as a slim line optical drive. BUT it has to be slot loading. 

There is another option from Chenbro, but it looks utterly terrible, and is designed for a 3.5" drive, so you would need another adapter

EDIT: Keep in mind that you need an adapter to be able to plug in the slim ODD. These don't work with normal SATA power and data cables

Damn. Guess I might just have to get that 4 bay Icy Dock deal I stumbled across earlier and just live without an ODD for now. :P