Which is the best cpu cooler for the Ncase M1?

onide90

Hello everyone! I wanted to ask you which is the best cooler for the m1 nCase. I have an i7 6700K and was oriented more towards a water cooling. looking on the forum and on the Internet many of you recommend the noctua but I wonder how it behaves under stress, and perhaps in some overclocking. what do you recommend me? Thanks in advance

Oh I forgot! I was looking for a 120mm radiator for the CPU. my project is to put two 120mm radiators. one on the CPU and one on the gpu. for the gpu I wanted to use the NZXT kraken g10. It fit into case?

1 minute ago, onide90 said:

Oh I forgot! I was looking for a 120mm radiator for the CPU. my project is to put two 120mm radiators. one on the CPU and one on the gpu. for the gpu I wanted to use the NZXT kraken g10. It fit into case?

why not custom loop.I would actuality get a a kind of air cooler for the cpu or a custom 2 times 120mm watercooelr for cpu and stick with stock gpu fans

My life

no sorry i'm not ready for a custom loop. it is a small case and i have no experience. i'm looking for a aio "plug'n'play"

Case has 130mm restriction for cooler height. So only smallest ones. Best from the listing at PCPP  would be Cryorig M9i. I don't know about AIOs, but you should check their site and some diagrams. Officially they only support single 120mm, and you can't have 2x 120mm side by side because they are wider than 120mm.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Case has 130mm restriction for cooler height. So only smallest ones. Best from the listing at PCPP  would be Cryorig M9i. I don't know about AIOs, but you should check their site and some diagrams. Officially they only support single 120mm, and you can't have 2x 120mm side by side because they are wider than 120mm.

i don't know... an air cooler inside that small case will provide enought performance for play games and stay quite fresh?

and i really can't put 2 120mm one beside the other? no one did? so sad

13 minutes ago, onide90 said:

i don't know... an air cooler inside that small case will provide enought performance for play games and stay quite fresh?

Well, it will be toasty, but fine. Like 75C game temps or something like that. I haven't built in small case, so really can't say.

13 minutes ago, onide90 said:

and i really can't put 2 120mm one beside the other? no one did? so sad

120mm is the fan size. Rad is bit bigger than fan. You might, but it would require either modding or ghetto mount. But its not supported natively.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv