What am I?

piemadd
Go to solution Solved by Guest Generallee,

You are a miserable speck of dust with no purpose on a rock travelling in space towards an unknown point in the universe

You are nothing

I am nothing

Let's build dank ass computers

IDK if i am bi or not. i might me. if someone can use some evidence to tell me what i am, i will give them access to my LTT account for 1 hour.

Spoiler

jk im not going to do that.

i would post this in the LGBT Community, but it would get lost in the pool of posts. What am I?

i like trains 🙂

You are a miserable speck of dust with no purpose on a rock travelling in space towards an unknown point in the universe

You are nothing

I am nothing

4 minutes ago, Generallee said:

You are nothing

I am nothing

7b1b36600a9788f48098c5051ec882937cac3d92

---

But seriously, yeah you can answer that better than any of us, especially since you've provided no context or information.  And you're right about it being a question better suited to that thread.  I don't know why people think things get lost in the posts never to be seen again, because they don't... everything you post is very visible and very searchable.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

10 hours ago, Implosivetech said:

IDK if i am bi or not. i might me. if someone can use some evidence to tell me what i am, i will give them access to my LTT account for 1 hour.

Hide contents

jk im not going to do that.

i would post this in the LGBT Community, but it would get lost in the pool of posts. What am I?

It's almost impossible to tell unless I was you. 

Which I'm not.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

11 minutes ago, Generallee said:

You are nothing

I am nothing

Image result for vladimir putin nodding gif

i like trains 🙂