Displayport from Razer Blade Stealth?

Recently I had purchased a Razer Blade Stealth which has been my daily driver for school, editing, graphic design for just over 3 months. I do have a gaming PC at home which has been working fantastically for me. I have been looking in to buying a 1440p 144hz monitor that is very specific, and it sees that I have only found one monitor that satisfies everything I need (more about that here). I have determined my best course of action is not to seek a monitor that satisfies everything I need, but rather, to somehow output through displayport from my Razer Blade Stealth. The ports on the Razer Blade Stealth are 1x Thunderbolt 3, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 2x USB 3.0. This has been difficult given I want to still be able to charge my laptop while I am displaying to that monitor. That means I am limited to 2 USB 3.0 and 1 HDMI 2.0 OR finding some kind of adapter for DP through Thunderbolt 3 while still allowing me to charge my laptop. If anyone knows of any way I can run a 1440p 144hz display off of this using displayport, with the specified requirements that would be great.

21 minutes ago, Mince said:

Recently I had purchased a Razer Blade Stealth which has been my daily driver for school, editing, graphic design for just over 3 months. I do have a gaming PC at home which has been working fantastically for me. I have been looking in to buying a 1440p 144hz monitor that is very specific, and it sees that I have only found one monitor that satisfies everything I need (more about that here). I have determined my best course of action is not to seek a monitor that satisfies everything I need, but rather, to somehow output through displayport from my Razer Blade Stealth. The ports on the Razer Blade Stealth are 1x Thunderbolt 3, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 2x USB 3.0. This has been difficult given I want to still be able to charge my laptop while I am displaying to that monitor. That means I am limited to 2 USB 3.0 and 1 HDMI 2.0 OR finding some kind of adapter for DP through Thunderbolt 3 while still allowing me to charge my laptop. If anyone knows of any way I can run a 1440p 144hz display off of this using displayport, with the specified requirements that would be great.

I thought the whole point of thunderbolt 3 was so you could daisy chain components together while still being able to charge? I.e. You use your thunderbolt 3 cable to send images to your new monitor and then the power to the monitor ends up powering your laptop as well

that might need some investigating on how the power actually gets transferred because of your laptop obviously needing more power than the screen would need from its brick, but that's how this attached graphic explains it..

IMG_1990.PNG

51 minutes ago, Craigathorn said:

I thought the whole point of thunderbolt 3 was so you could daisy chain components together while still being able to charge? I.e. You use your thunderbolt 3 cable to send images to your new monitor and then the power to the monitor ends up powering your laptop as well

that might need some investigating on how the power actually gets transferred because of your laptop obviously needing more power than the screen would need from its brick, but that's how this attached graphic explains it..

IMG_1990.PNG

Im relatively new to TB3 and I haven't been able to find DP to TB3 with Power Throughput. So, again, if you find some kind of adapter, let me know :)