128GB Thunderbolt SSD under $100

Creed1

I am looking for a 128GB External SSD with thunderbolt. I need an external SSD because I would like to use it to install a couple of linux operating systems. My budget is $100 and it must be on amazon (I have gift cards). 

EDIT: Would this work: https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-T3-Portable-SSD-MU-PT250B/dp/B01AVF6WN2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1485018180&sr=8-2&keywords=128GB+ssd+thunderbolt

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

5 minutes ago, CmzPlusHardware said:

I am looking for a 128GB External SSD with thunderbolt. I need an external SSD because I would like to use it to install a couple of linux operating systems. My budget is $100 and it must be on amazon (I have gift cards). 

EDIT: Would this work: https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-T3-Portable-SSD-MU-PT250B/dp/B01AVF6WN2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1485018180&sr=8-2&keywords=128GB+ssd+thunderbolt

That should work.

6 hours ago, Abyss Gaming said:

That should work.

It says it has a USB Type-C to Type-A cable. Is that thunderbolt? (I am a thunderbolt noob)

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

2 minutes ago, CmzPlusHardware said:

It says it has a USB Type-C to Type-A cable. Is that thunderbolt? (I am a thunderbolt noob)

Oh you'd need to get a USB C cable for it to be thunderbolt (if the thunderbolt is in USB C form, then you'd need a different adapter) USB A is a normal USB port but it's 3 so it's not slow.