Need help finding a mixer

Spork829

I'm looking for an ultra-cheap mixer so that I can combine inputs from my PC and guitar amp (and possibly another input or two in the future) so they can all come through my headphones. I don't want to spend over like $40. This one I found WOULD have been perfect: https://www.amazon.com/Behringer-MicroMIX-MX400-Low-Noise-4-channel/dp/B000KGYAYQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484697159&sr=8-1&keywords=behringer+mx400

Except it outputs in mono. The cheapest one I can find that outputs stereo, however, is like $80 and also physically enormous. Is it at all possible for me to combine two inputs and have it output in stereo within my budget? 

Thanks.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

1 minute ago, rrubberr said:

Sometimes there's some sketchy stuff you can do with cheap soundcards were you set both inputs to "listen to this source" and record both with something like OBS. Not sure if you need XLR?

I don't, though that's probably not an option unless sound cards with quarter inch inputs are a thing. And sounds as you said sketchy regardless.

2 hours ago, anothertom said:

https://www.amazon.com/Behringer-502-XENYX502-5-Channel-Mixer/dp/B000J5UEGQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484703763&sr=8-1&keywords=stereo+mixer

Use a stereo 3.5mm to two mono 6.3mm jacks for your PC, plug in guitar using normal jack cable. And there's even room for you to decide you can sing. Is probably as small as you'll find.

Wait how would all of that work? I'm a bit of an audio noob.

One of these from your computer into stereo channel 2/3, plug your guitar into channel 1 (either directly or your amp may have a line out). plug headphones in to headphones socket. adjust levels to hear what you want.

???.

Profit?