List of Steam Sales.

DavePC

Hey, was thinking we could make a post about the awesome steam sales going on.

I generally will update this every day during a major sale, or otherwise every other day.

March 14th - 18th UBISOFT WEEKEND: Loads of Ubisoft games on sale, such as Farcry 3, Assassins Creed 3, I am alive etc.

March 19th - 21st Saints Row The Third 66% off, for $13.59

March 21st - 29th Indie Spring Sale, games such as FTL, Terraria, and Garry's Mod on sale!

Main PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FNsFVY

Secondary PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/7sv7xY

Former Intel Response Squad Member, May Class.

Member of the LTT Forums since January 3rd, 2013.

Getting the FarCry franchise pack. I might have downloaded FarCry 3 through a way that is not legal before....but I loved the game and want to give the producers the credit they deserve.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

FarCry 3 is 40%, deal ends today!

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

you guys should have a look at gog.com they tend to do lots of sales aswell, recently they had a sale where you could pick out 5 games and get them for 80% off

bought inquisitor deponia divinity 2 runaway and puddle

sale has ended now though ( i think)

you guys should have a look at gog.com they tend to do lots of sales aswell, recently they had a sale where you could pick out 5 games and get them for 80% off

bought inquisitor deponia divinity 2 runaway and puddle

sale has ended now though ( i think)

Agreed, gog is the best distributor ever! Tons of sales and no DRM. Plus, many of the 'true old classics' are only available on GOG and nowhere else, like System Shock 2.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.