What CPU do i need Help Please!

So I am trying to build my first PC and I know a bit about parts but the CPU is one thing I am going back and forth on. My Idea needs is for 4k Video editing in Adobe CC, Gaming, Streaming PC and console games. The most I would need to do at one time is Game in 4k and Stream in 720p or 1080p With a few cameras overlays. 'Let's say PRO Streamer' LOL.

Just Bit more about my setup I Stream in OBS using High Preset on CPU and I know you can use Nvidia GPU to help with Streaming in OBS but I just Want to use cpu only for Streaming. I have been looking at the i7 6800k and the 6700k I know the 7700k is coming out soon and that would be the one I would get but just to help people who live under a rock that don't know about the 7700k. Any way I have seen allot of people saying that the 6700k is better for Adobe CC because of higher clock speed but Is 4 cores enough to play games in 4k and Stream in 720p or record in 4k. I feel like X99 is the way to go because its only a few $100 to upgrade to X99. Any thoughts or Idea please post Thanks every one. 

4 minutes ago, JohnFPS said:

So I am trying to build my first PC and I know a bit about parts but the CPU is one thing I am going back and forth on. My Idea needs is for 4k Video editing in Adobe CC, Gaming, Streaming PC and console games. The most I would need to do at one time is Game in 4k and Stream in 720p or 1080p With a few cameras overlays. 'Let's say PRO Streamer' LOL.

Just Bit more about my setup I Stream in OBS using High Preset on CPU and I know you can use Nvidia GPU to help with Streaming in OBS but I just Want to use cpu only for Streaming. I have been looking at the i7 6800k and the 6700k I know the 7700k is coming out soon and that would be the one I would get but just to help people who live under a rock that don't know about the 7700k. Any way I have seen allot of people saying that the 6700k is better for Adobe CC because of higher clock speed but Is 4 cores enough to play games in 4k and Stream in 720p or record in 4k. I feel like X99 is the way to go because its only a few $100 to upgrade to X99. Any thoughts or Idea please post Thanks every one. 

X99 will definitely give you more flexibility, but I think you'd be fine with at 6700k.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)