Microcenter Enlightment

RAM555789

So I recently discoverd Microcenters.....and holy sh!t there amazing. I am saving so much more money then if I bought my products through amazon. If anyone out theres is shopping for PC parts check out this website. I also have a bit of a challenge for any of you hardcore shoppers out there. Your goal is to build a computer that is as good or better than this one at a better or same price. http://www.microcenter.com/product/467612/G418_Desktop_Computer This is a pre-built gaming PC by microcenter and so far I have not been able to make that PC for a better price. Rules: Everything must be bought online, shipping, and protection plans costs do NOT need to be included. No parts can be bought from friends nor can you use parts you already have. All parts must be new. You must also include a copy of windows (and yes you can just use a OEM key).

I have never been to one, but yes they are so amazing.

http://a.co/eAaQNdD  Did I miss anything?

Edit: It's like 406 USD right now, but the Microcenter PC is usually 1499.99. It's on sale.

Well other then the windows key, which would be like $25 off kinguin your build is a little cheaper when the Microcenter PC is not on sale. Noting the OEm key from windows its about $75 cheaper. So in my mind it may acutally be worth it to get the Microcenter PC becuase for that little bit extra they put it togther and I don't have to worry about messing anything up or legnthy window installation processes. But still I give you props for coming up with a cheaper yet equivlent build.