Wireless Adapter "This device cannot start"

So i recently purchased a Gigabyte Z170N-WIFI motherboard which comes with built in wifi. I built my system and installed Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. When I finally got into the OS wifi wasn't an option, only ethernet. In device manager the two ethernet ports were fine but there was a yellow caution triangle (with a "!" in it) next to the wifi card. Clicking on that and the "Device status" gives me, "This device cannot start. (Code 10) This device does not exist." If I go to drivers and then driver details there are three files that all say WINDOWS\system32. If I'm not wrong in thinking these are 32 bit drivers, I'll need to get rid of them and install 64 bit ones. 

EDIT: I plugged into ethernet to try to fix the problem but it's in my kitchen and is only temporary so I need this problem fixed.

The wireless adapter itself is "Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260." On Intel's website they have Bluetooth software and "PROSet/Wireless Software" for my card. I installed Bluetooth to see if it would work and in Device Manager under Network adapters there is now "Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network) and "Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI), which I assume means it installed correctly. However, the "PROSet/Wireless Software" installed, said "Success," but it didn't do anything (I did install the 64 bit version.) HALP