Cheap Smart TV alternative?

HoneyBooBoo

We've been paying tons of money for foxtel (Australian cable TV) and I've finally convinced my family to move over to online streaming. The only problem is that we have two TV's and only one system... For the other TV I'm not sure what to buy so that it can stream movies/shows similarly to a smart TV. I've looked into buying a smart tv dongle as well as a chromebit and even mini-pc's (or building one) but I'm not sure which is the best option. I'd want something that is under $200 with peripherals if possible. I'm worried about the connection to the internet though as the TV is on the opposite side of the house to our router so, I'm thinking about getting a powerline adapter (which I would also use for my PC) so that I can get faster more reliable internet speed. I'd love to hear what you guys think and help me decide what I should buy. 

At my place I run a Chromcast (1. Gen) at my parents place a Fire TV stick (also 1. gen) both work rather well and are pretty cheap :) 

(Get the newer versions though :P )

We only really have Chromecast, Xbox One, PS4 and Apple TV (4th Gen) as major options here in Australia that get updated by their manufactures. No Roku, no Fire. It's a wasteland here.

OBSIDIAN: CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | MB ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | RAM Corsair Dominator RGB 32gb 3600 | GPU ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC |

Cooler Corsair Hydro X | Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1tb | Samsung 860 QVO 2tb x2 | Seagate Barracuda 4tb x2 | Case Cosair Obsidian 500D RGB SE |

PSU Corsair HX750 | Cablemod Cables | Monitor Asus PG35VQAsus PG279Q | HID Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB low profile | Corsair Dark Core Pro RGB SE | Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2

Now, before I start, I wiIl warn you, I AM NOT SURE IF THIS WORKS IN AUSTRALIA (given the reply from DELTAprime)

I run a normal TV with a ROKU TV Streaming Stick. (Now only 29.99 (GBP) direct from the retailer (possably cheaper online.).) ROKU also do streaming hubs, but personally, this one is the best of the lot. It is cheap and afordable. Simply plug into your TV's HDMI port, connect to a powered Micro USB cable, connect to wifi and away you go. Simple. It is also great if you have pre-existing subscriptions to services such as Amazon Prime or Netflix. It also has a dedicated YouTube button on the remote, so you can watch LTT on the big screen FAST. 

Here's a link to the site: https://www.roku.com/en-gb/products/compare