MSI GTX 1070 OC Build (first build) HELP

Hellow guys,

So I'm making my first ever build and I'm getting far with it and I think it's all done but I'd like to hear some professional opinion or at least someone with similar builds if I'm missing something or if I could improve on anything.

It's a gaming build, I'm also an artist and I use lots of adobe apps, also looking forward to OverClocking everythiiiing so pls tips on that and if my rig is ok for that :)

thanks for any tips and help!

Motherboard:  Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

CPU:  Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor

GPU:  MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card Gaming X

CPU Cooler: Masterair Maker 8

RAM:  Mushkin Redline 2x8gb DDR4 3200 

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Case: NZXT H440

PSU: Still looking for the best one (thinking about a gold 500W (or more) Semi-modular)*pls any suggestions on this*

I would change coolers, and thats all I would recommend.

CPU: I5-7600k(5.1GHz)                                                       RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED(2x8GB @ 3200MHz/CAS-15)              Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO                                                      Storage: 850 EVO 250GB - 2x(1TB WD Blue(Raid 0))                                   PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W B2

Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO                                       GPU: G1 GTX 970                                                                                                  OS: Windows 10

1 minute ago, Nasty said:

I would change coolers, and thats all I would recommend.

Any recommendation? I'm not considering Liquid coolers as for now, but if I have to then I guess

2 minutes ago, Zadkielle said:

Any recommendation? I'm not considering Liquid coolers as for now, but if I have to then I guess

Oh I would definitely recommend water cooling, you will get much more overclocking performance, it will be much quieter and I think it looks cooler personally.*pun intended* Why do you not want to go with water cooling? 

CPU: I5-7600k(5.1GHz)                                                       RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED(2x8GB @ 3200MHz/CAS-15)              Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO                                                      Storage: 850 EVO 250GB - 2x(1TB WD Blue(Raid 0))                                   PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W B2

Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO                                       GPU: G1 GTX 970                                                                                                  OS: Windows 10

3 minutes ago, Nasty said:

Oh I would definitely recommend water cooling, you will get much more overclocking performance, it will be much quieter and I think it looks cooler personally.*pun intended* Why do you not want to go with water cooling? 

I personally wanted to begin with, i was planning on getting a "Corsair H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler" but I thought I'd be cheaper and almost same performance to get a normal one, but since I see the prices for OC air cooling are almost the same es liquid I guess I could go for one, but I have no idea which watercooler or if it'd fit my case :S

well the H440 will pretty much house any water cooler, I personally would get the H115i

6 minutes ago, Zadkielle said:

I personally wanted to begin with, i was planning on getting a "Corsair H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler" but I thought I'd be cheaper and almost same performance to get a normal one, but since I see the prices for OC air cooling are almost the same es liquid I guess I could go for one, but I have no idea which watercooler or if it'd fit my case :S

Replied, forgot to quote

1 minute ago, Dawson Wehage said:

h115i is the perfect cooler.

;)

5 hours ago, Zadkielle said:

Noctua NHD15

rip

If you really don't wanna grab a AIO water cooler (they're perfectly safe and good, and even a 120mm radiator yields fine results), get either a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, a be quiet! Dark Rock or something from Noctua. And personally I'd grab a Fractal Design Define R5 instead but it's really personal preference at your price point.

Other than that, I love your build. I wish I had something this good when I started a year ago. :)

H A L C Y O N

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @ 3.5GHz

CPU Cooler: Corsair H50

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Anniversary

GPU: MSI RX 480 Gaming X 8GB

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-2400

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

Power Supply: SeaSonic G-Series 550W

Case: NZXT S340 (black/blue)

Peripherals:

Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM

Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

Headset: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

Mousepad: HyperX Fury S XL

13 minutes ago, Dawson Wehage said:

h115i is the perfect cooler.

18 minutes ago, Nasty said:

well the H440 will pretty much house any water cooler, I personally would get the H115i

Oh, any idea what's the advantage over the h100I? cause the h100i got more RPM and less noise levels than the H115i (which is a lil bit more expensive)

17 minutes ago, rip said:

Noctua NHD15

4 minutes ago, StayFrostyy said:

If you really don't wanna grab a AIO water cooler (they're perfectly safe and good, and even a 120mm radiator yields fine results), get either a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, a be quiet! Dark Rock or something from Noctua. And personally I'd grab a Fractal Design Define R5 instead but it's really personal preference at your price point.

Other than that, I love your build. I wish I had something this good when I started a year ago. :)

I'm diggin the Noctua, the only thing is would it be able to handle OC well with the lower RPM?

1 hour ago, Nasty said:

Well that pretty much depends on which watercooling AIO are we talking about, as many are noisier that air cooling. You can always hear the water pump...

But if you really want a decent overclock, invest in a good motherboard like the Asrock Z170 Extreme. They have one of the best oc bios options you can get and extremely reliable.