Uppgrade now or wait?

Lavathan

I got 6-700 USD to splurge on new parts.. Need a gpu, cpu, mobo and ram, well potentially i got 16 gb of ddr3 from my old pc i can use and a decent powersupply (650w).. Whats the best bang i can get for my bucks now? Or should i wait for the new cpus to trickle out on the market and see if they change things.

4 minutes ago, Velvet Revolver said:

$6700 is a lot of money, buy the latest 7th gen intel

600-700 not 6700 hehe

What parts do you currently have? And what specific PSU? AMd is doing a live stream in 2 days more then likely talking about Zen and probably mentioning Vega a bit, I'd see what they say there.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

13 minutes ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

What parts do you currently have? And what specific PSU? AMd is doing a live stream in 2 days more then likely talking about Zen and probably mentioning Vega a bit, I'd see what they say there.

http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=705197&fid=5022035

fx4100, xfx radeon 7850 hd.. ballistic sport 1600 mhz gddr3.. (yea basically a 4-5 yo low-mid range)