Setting surface up as desktop

I am looking to make my surface pro 4 my deaktop PC, I know I need the docking station and a way to connect 3 monitors to the surface. I also need to figure out how I am going to connect my 5.1 speakers and my 3.5 mm mic. Suggestion on products to help make this possible

Current monitors are connected by HDMI, Display port and DVI would like to keep that or switch to something else but not display port as only 1 monitor supports it.

2 minutes ago, KirbyTech said:

I am looking to make my surface pro 4 my deaktop PC, I know I need the docking station and a way to connect 3 monitors to the surface. I also need to figure out how I am going to connect my 5.1 speakers and my 3.5 mm mic. Suggestion on products to help make this possible

Current monitors are connected by HDMI, Display port and DVI would like to keep that or switch to something else but not display port as only 1 monitor supports it.

have u bought the surface yet?

MF UH BEANS

Why do you want an SP4 as a desktop? 

EDIT: I'm assuming you already have the SP4. DP hub and then a USB audio card?

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

thats wut i wanted to ask, if he hasnt bought it yet, id reccomend building one, get wayy more for price.

MF UH BEANS

2 minutes ago, aries757 said:

have u bought the surface yet?

Well I didn't steal it so yeah I did. I did say 'my surface' which would imply I own it.

Just now, KirbyTech said:

Well I didn't steal it so yeah I did. I did say 'my surface' which would imply I own it.

damn, ok, idk

MF UH BEANS

2 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

I want to be able to unplug it and take it on the go with me. I want everything to be in one place with backups on my server not.

2 minutes ago, aries757 said:

thats wut i wanted to ask, if he hasnt bought it yet, id reccomend building one, get wayy more for price.

I have a nice PC way more powerful than the surface and I plan to re purpose it into a server.

12 minutes ago, KirbyTech said:

Creative makes a USB sound card that has the ports you need.

I forget what it's called. It's red and has a knob on top

5 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Creative makes a USB sound card that has the ports you need.

I forget what it's called. It's red and has a knob on top

http://us.creative.com/p/amplifiers/sound-blasterx-g5

Maybe what your looking for

Was I helpful? Accept my answer or agree / mark me as informative!

Quote me, or I probably won't notice you responded to me!

Only Constructive Criticism is taken into consideration.