(Poll) Help Pick a Build!

Pick a build!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a build!

• Mini
    • B&W

Poll: Mini vs B&W

Pick a build for my new monitor! edits and recommendations are more than welcome :)

I just bought a 27" Dell 1440p 144hz G-Sync monitor

I'ts currently acting as a second screen for my laptop, but its obviously not living up to its full potential.

Mini.png

B&W.png

Go with the big one, it's cheaper and can cool the parts better than the smaller one. If it's a question of where to put it, that is only a problem when you get, you'll find a space for it and soon enough it will just be another piece of furniture. It's like asking whether you want a small folding chair due to it's size and mobility or a nice desk chair, you want what will be the best for your usage. I don't see any worth in small PCs because they are stationary objects that almost become furniture, small PCs are technology for the sake of technology. 

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

13 minutes ago, danwager11 said:

Go with the big one, it's cheaper and can cool the parts better than the smaller one. If it's a question of where to put it, that is only a problem when you get, you'll find a space for it and soon enough it will just be another piece of furniture. It's like asking whether you want a small folding chair due to it's size and mobility or a nice desk chair, you want what will be the best for your usage. I don't see any worth in small PCs because they are stationary objects that almost become furniture, small PCs are technology for the sake of technology. 

Thanks! any recommendations on the Specs?