Titanfall 2 on PC

nick5530

How long will Titanfall 2 last on PC? It looks like an excellent game, and I want to purchase it, but I am worried about the longevity of it. Would it be better to purchase it on console, and would it be a bad idea to wait to buy it?

7 hours ago, nick5530 said:

How long will Titanfall 2 last on PC? It looks like an excellent game, and I want to purchase it, but I am worried about the longevity of it. Would it be better to purchase it on console, and would it be a bad idea to wait to buy it?

Although it doesn't have a huge playerbase, it will have a core following which will probably always play it, just like the first one.
Don't worry if the numbers aren't high, as long as there's enough people to find games,I wouldn't worry to much.
Plus it just had it's price slashed and all of it's dlc is going to be free.

If I wasn't so addicted to Overwatch right now, I would get it myself.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I get the impression Titanfall 2 is a victim of it's marketing, but the critical and fan reaction has been quite positive as far as I've seen. Games like that tend to have poor initial sales but hold on to their fans for a long time, and may even find greater success later on than they did at launch (Rainbow Six Siege is a good example of that). I personally wouldn't shy away from it on PC. For what it's worth, I've heard the single-player is also very good from the critics I follow.