Retropie Virtual Boy?

TurkeyClub

I'm trying to set up a virtual boy on my retropie, but can not find the emulator in the menus or files.  Any suggestions?

First, emulators don't show up in the main menu until you have a ROM for that system in the ROMs folder. For Virtualboy, that's ~/Retropie/roms/virtualboy/, and ROMs have a .vb extension. Second, if that folder doesn't exist, the emulator package might not be installed yet. Go to the Retropie package management tool and check the Optional and Experimental packages - the integrated VB emulator is packaged as lr-beetle-vb.

6 hours ago, Factory Factory said:

First, emulators don't show up in the main menu until you have a ROM for that system in the ROMs folder. For Virtualboy, that's ~/Retropie/roms/virtualboy/, and ROMs have a .vb extension. Second, if that folder doesn't exist, the emulator package might not be installed yet. Go to the Retropie package management tool and check the Optional and Experimental packages - the integrated VB emulator is packaged as lr-beetle-vb.

I can't find it in any of those, where would it be? Am I not looking hard enough

A little more reading says that it's disabled for armv6 devices for some reason, probably performance. So it's a Raspberry Pi 3 only emulator.

If you're using an RPi3, I don't know what to tell you.

6 hours ago, Factory Factory said:

A little more reading says that it's disabled for armv6 devices for some reason, probably performance. So it's a Raspberry Pi 3 only emulator.

If you're using an RPi3, I don't know what to tell you.

Thanks