Help with a Black Mesa Theme build

Hey guys! I'm working on building my second PC and wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions to help! I want to post the build progress here as well but it will take some time.

https://imgur.com/a/snL1M

I have the link posted here, but I'm looking for a Theme with colors similar to this. Any suggestions/ideas on how to replicate this look inside a PC would be amazing  Everything from the Blue, to the yellow, to the white dimmed walls.  The blue is called Cherenkov radiation. I want to showcase the dim lighting, as well as the yellow and white walls and black grates.

As for my ideas, I wasn't really sure how to go about 'coloring' this build.  I can't decide if a blue, or a green liquid would look better, or even if custom liquid cooling is even needed.

Now for my ideas on a theme build, I was thinking about an NZXT H440 white case with possibly blue LEDs only on the bottom? And blue custom liquid cooling to give it more of the look. As for the yellow, maybe just some custom yellow sleeved cables or yellow corsair fans. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear your thoughts

Whats your budget?

MochPot: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, ASRock X370 Fatality K7, 8GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, 256gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD, Corsair RM750x, Corsair Carbide 275R, Windows 10 Pro

ZenServerRequiem: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g, 32GB 3200MHz DDR4, MSI B450 Gaming Plus, 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 2GB Nvidia Quadro P400, 500gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD (Cache Drive only), 3 x Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Corsair CX500, Corsair Carbine 750T, Limetech Unraid (Running Plex, Jackett, Sonarr, WireShark, Duck DNS, Ubuntu Server VM for MC server)

41 minutes ago, AlgaeEater said:

Hey guys! I'm working on building my second PC and wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions to help! I want to post the build progress here as well but it will take some time.

https://imgur.com/a/snL1M

I have the link posted here, but I'm looking for a Theme with colors similar to this. Any suggestions/ideas on how to replicate this look inside a PC would be amazing  Everything from the Blue, to the yellow, to the white dimmed walls.  The blue is called Cherenkov radiation. I want to showcase the dim lighting, as well as the yellow and white walls and black grates.

As for my ideas, I wasn't really sure how to go about 'coloring' this build.  I can't decide if a blue, or a green liquid would look better, or even if custom liquid cooling is even needed.

Now for my ideas on a theme build, I was thinking about an NZXT H440 white case with possibly blue LEDs only on the bottom? And blue custom liquid cooling to give it more of the look. As for the yellow, maybe just some custom yellow sleeved cables or yellow corsair fans. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear your thoughts

Budget?

14 minutes ago, InsertName said:

Budget?

How much you'll want to pay for it?

Just now, Mello said:

How much you'll want to pay for it?

I think he was asking about what his budget is, not what budget means.

MochPot: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, ASRock X370 Fatality K7, 8GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, 256gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD, Corsair RM750x, Corsair Carbide 275R, Windows 10 Pro

ZenServerRequiem: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g, 32GB 3200MHz DDR4, MSI B450 Gaming Plus, 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 2GB Nvidia Quadro P400, 500gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD (Cache Drive only), 3 x Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Corsair CX500, Corsair Carbine 750T, Limetech Unraid (Running Plex, Jackett, Sonarr, WireShark, Duck DNS, Ubuntu Server VM for MC server)

at the local dollar store they sell yellow & black stripe tape that you see on the machinery.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

2 minutes ago, ShadowArk said:

I think he was asking about what his budget is, not what budget means.

lol I thought he was the OP... I just woke up xD

1 minute ago, InsertName said:

So.. what is it?

You do know that "Mello" isn't the one building the computer right?

1 minute ago, ShadowArk said:

You do know that "Mello" isn't the one building the computer right?

1 minute ago, InsertName said:

I derped, I need some coffee :D.

This whole situation... xD

Just now, Mello said:

This whole situation... xD

IKR, Lol

13 minutes ago, ShadowArk said:

IKR, Lol

I guess we'll never know the budget...

50 minutes ago, Mello said:

I guess we'll never know the budget...

My current build is around $1,500, but for this one, I'm willing to go around 2K give or take.  Ofc I'm looking more for aesthetic design and looks rather than spending money on GPU's or HDD/SSD's.  Once I have an Idea for a look and budget for a look down, I will gladly fill in the rest with a gpu etc.  i5 6600K and a GTX1070 are what I'm looking for though.  I already have most of these parts (gpu and cpu) in my current build however, and can just transfer them over.  Which is why I'm worrying more on aesthetics.

10 hours ago, AlgaeEater said:

My current build is around $1,500, but for this one, I'm willing to go around 2K give or take.  Ofc I'm looking more for aesthetic design and looks rather than spending money on GPU's or HDD/SSD's.  Once I have an Idea for a look and budget for a look down, I will gladly fill in the rest with a gpu etc.  i5 6600K and a GTX1070 are what I'm looking for though.  I already have most of these parts (gpu and cpu) in my current build however, and can just transfer them over.  Which is why I'm worrying more on aesthetics.

You could always just paint your video card, Linus did do a tutorial which helps. You could also go with a UV paint and use UV LED lighting so that the computer looks like it is glowing similar to how the picture has the lasers.