Frame drops in league, causing major problems

lorddjj

My problem has been occurring regularly for the past few years. 

My specs 

AMD 8350 non over clock stock 4ghz

Gtx 970 msi blue edition

Asus m5a97 pro (was a better mobo when released) 

650 watt corsair cx Psu 

Wd black 2 ssd, 500gb raid 0 array, and 2 tb  enterprise grade Hitachi drive. 

Windows 10

The problem is I will be getting solid fps then have it drop to 12 or some really low number. I have been told that a 8350 could hinder a 970. Which is preety impossible considering the 8350 is equal to a i5 3000 series. But regardless I have run all kinds of over clocks from 5ghz to 4.1 ghz. None helped so I turned it back to regular settings at 4. The next step I did was upgrade to windows 10 , and down clock my 970 down 50  in after burner. Kinda helped I just have ackward performance now and when ever a spell is cast there is a shudder. My problem still is ongoing , a obvious problem is that league doesn't want to use all cores it will load 1 core to 80 percent then the second to 20 percent. And the rest um used. This is most likely the root of the problems. But have set the affinity of it to all diffrent combos of cores, none helps. The very important question is why does mine do that but one of my mates has a 8350 at stock as well and his spreads league across all his cores and he can play at ultra settings no problem.

I don't know what to do, please and thank you in advanced 

How much RAM do you have? do you have anything running in the background?  Have you tried removing and reinstalling drivers for the gpu?

26 minutes ago, Sahil10416 said:

Does your gpu or cpu thermal throttle while gaming or at idle? 

No, my gpu stays about 40c and my cpu is about 48c while playing league. Even on heavier titles they hit stock Temps.

Just now, Ctown0812 said:

How much RAM do you have? do you have anything running in the background?  Have you tried removing and reinstalling drivers for the gpu?

I have 8gb of ram, I don't get near the max unless I am video editing. I have Chrome open usually but even if I have it closed the problem persists, any thing else open is windows related and can't be closed. And yes I have clean reinstalled drivers and clean reinstalled windows as well, the problem has been occurring for over 2 years and I have used every nividia driver released for the 970, none worked 

I am not able to recognize the problem but just clear all the malware on your pc with a malware cleaning software & your problem might be solved.

4 minutes ago, lorddjj said:

Snip

If its not overheating, being starved of resources, or a driver issue...might be spyware or malware...Also, how's your internet connection?

12 minutes ago, Ctown0812 said:

If its not overheating, being starved of resources, or a driver issue...might be spyware or malware...Also, how's your internet connection?

It's not Spyware or malware, I have reinstalled and formated all my drives, and this has been a problem threw out all of it. I'll check again but if my Antivirus can't find anything don't know what to do. And I run 21 down 2 up. I use the power line adapters. 

30 minutes ago, lorddjj said:

It's not Spyware or malware, I have reinstalled and formated all my drives, and this has been a problem threw out all of it. I'll check again but if my Antivirus can't find anything don't know what to do. And I run 21 down 2 up. I use the power line adapters. 

Does it do this in other games? If so, something has got to be wrong with your gpu.  The only way to know for sure is to try a different card and see if the problem persists.  

13 minutes ago, Ctown0812 said:

Does it do this in other games? If so, something has got to be wrong with your gpu.  The only way to know for sure is to try a different card and see if the problem persists.  

Yeah it kinda does, in overwatch it will shudder. It has come to my mind that it might be gpu. But I really don't have a spare gpu to test. I have a old old old gt610 but I don't even think it can run league on lowest settings.