Dota 2 suddenly low FPS

Hello, I really need some help about Dota, my FPS is beyond stupid, my first game i can stay for 30 minutes at my stable 104 FPS, where i capped it, but after that do i open shop and stay in fountain it drops to 90-95 at some points, back to 100+ if i stay all still, and I just had a game, were all 10 was in a teamfight, and all of a sudden my FPS just drops waaaay more all the way down to 67 FPS at lowest, it's like it started giving me small lags, i have almost tried everything. Reinstall - Didn't solve it.

Reinstall again, because all my games bugged and Windows have installed every off my drivers, didn't solve it <- Playing on this now.

also made sure sfc /scannow, found nothing,

checked my ram found nothing.

Ran Prime95 in about 5 minutes didn't crash.

My specs are:

i5 4670K

ASUS Rog Strix 1070 OC

ASRock z87 EXTREME6

16 GB HyperX Predator 1866

750Watt Corsair PSU fully modular

120GB SSD <- Windows 500GB

HDD 7200 RPM <-- Games

I am not the techiest, but Windows have installed all the drivers i am using. (I update the videodriver) but since I don't know if the drivers windows installs VS the manufacturer if they even can make me obtain better performance, but can anyone help me why this happens? And my temps are fine: CPU doesn't hit over 55 GFX doesn't hit over 60 tho my CPU through Task Manager hits sometimes 70% but I don't know if that's the problem. I see now i haven't had the latest Nvidia driver, i just got notified, my bad, but that shouldn't do it because it happend on the latest 3 updates.

EDIT: i also updated my BIOS from 2.10 - 2.40 also didn't help me.

Edit 2:

In Bios I haven't changes ANYTHING since i updated it, my CPU isn't OC'ed

In my 3D Settings in Nvidia I haven't changed anything, and I am to scared to touch anything.

Have you heard of verifying integrity of game cache? If you have you should try it on steam. What it does is it makes sure that all of the files are correct. If you need more help post back :D

But it shouldn't be a problem?

I just downloaded the game on a complete new installation of Windows, disabled WU from installing drivers, installed the Drivers on ASRocks webpage, used DDU to remove that driver Windows installed anyways, installed the newest version, and yet it doesn't keep stable, also made sure i am using high performance in Power settings.

4 hours ago, GGWP1337 said:

But it shouldn't be a problem?

I just downloaded the game on a complete new installation of Windows, disabled WU from installing drivers, installed the Drivers on ASRocks webpage, used DDU to remove that driver Windows installed anyways, installed the newest version, and yet it doesn't keep stable, also made sure i am using high performance in Power settings.

It could still be something wrong with the game files though.

It's now trying to validate, i will provide more information and such.

I tried running a heavens benchmark on lower settings and noting changed much but the FPS, i've runned Prime95, for 5 mins doesn't look like my CPU will throttle.(Screenshots will come)

After that i opened Dota 2, got 105 FPS, till i moved my mouse around it will drop from 105-95-90, well ignored that. 

had 6 tabs opened + a twitch.tv stream up if i use a hotkey to open my shop i can't even move around even in area where seriously NOTHING happens without it dropping from 105-90

Big teamfights where a lot is happening it can easily drop under 70 FPS.

I reinstalled as mentioned before, without internet, when my PC was ready i opened it disabled it from installing drivers through Update, plugged in internet, downloaded Nvidia driver first, wanted to install, but it had even with no internet discovered it and installed an older version, so i decided to download drivers from ASRock's website, install them so i did install Audio - Reinstall

INF Driver - Reinstall

Intel Management Engine Driver 

tried Smart connect <- Wouldn't let me install because it's disabled in BIOS 

installed Lan driver 

Didn't install Intel Rapid storage 

My games are installed on an old 7200RPM WDC Blue 500GB 4-5 years old (Other games than Dota seems to run fine) 

After the drivers i downloaded DDU and removed the Nvidia driver to install the one i downloaded, i did all went smooth, i have downloaded Dota before all that driver change also.

This is before i formatted v

XZY7y6A.png

v This is after format newest driver (Old one was the one earlier) 

UH2.PNG

v New format just other settings 

UH1.PNG

Prime 95 after the 5 minute burntest

after.PNG

Dota 2 settingsomfg..PNG

Last question, can the drivers have been interfering with anything? 

I hope i can get more help now :( 

Forgot! 

I have changed the Powerplan to High performance Also followed a guide to remove Xbox DVR thorugh Winkey + R -> regedit 

Sorry for DP

I am now trying to run my Dead by Daylight in Ultra and see how FPS is there.

Hmm, if you run GPU-Z while you try to run a game/benchmark, what's the PerfCap Reason on the Sensors tab when the performance dips?

Hi Runefox, thanks for the input, I've just finished a game in Dead by Daylight, and my FPS doesn't drop more than just 1 frame once and twice, in the game but i can't even feel the drop, and i turned the graphics to Ultra, no lags, and it requires a bit more than Dota 2 i know for sure.