One plus 3 VS Axon 7 (Final Match)

I'm buying a new phone because my nexus 5 after almost 3 years of great duty decided to die. (The screen cracked in pieces and i think it's time for me to get a new smartphone)

I came up with the axon 7 and the one plus 3 as the best ones that i could get. Aside from the difference in prices between the two can anyone of you please give me your consideration on those two phones and which one would you decide and why? If you believe any other phone would be better for this range of budget, please feel free to share your opinions.

Thanks in advance ;)

23 minutes ago, thereal_ale said:

I'm buying a new phone because my nexus 5 after almost 3 years of great duty decided to die. (The screen cracked in pieces and i think it's time for me to get a new smartphone)

I came up with the axon 7 and the one plus 3 as the best ones that i could get. Aside from the difference in prices between the two can anyone of you please give me your consideration on those two phones and which one would you decide and why? If you believe any other phone would be better for this range of budget, please feel free to share your opinions.

Thanks in advance ;)

The Oneplus 3 is my pick because the software is much cleaner. 

I edit my posts a lot.

45 minutes ago, MrDrWho13 said:

The Oneplus 3 is my pick because the software is much cleaner. 

What do u mean with that?

4 minutes ago, thereal_ale said:

What do u mean with that?

As far as I know, ZTE put a heavy skin on top of Android which could slow it down but mainly just looks a bit weird. It's just my preference. You may want to look up Axon 7 vs Oneplus 3 videos since they're direct competitors.

I edit my posts a lot.

1 minute ago, MrDrWho13 said:

As far as I know, ZTE put a heavy skin on top of Android which could slow it down but mainly just looks a bit weird. It's just my preference. You may want to look up Axon 7 vs Oneplus 3 videos since they're direct competitors.

k thanks, ;) i will.

Self-proclaimed Axon 7 fanboy here giving his two cents.

BUT WAIT, I GOT THIS PHONE FOR VALID REASONS:

• 1440p screen vs OP3's 1080p
  • 3250mAh battery vs 3000 mAh
  • According to reviews, more battery optimized software on Axon 7
  • Dual front-facing speakers and dual high quality DACs (excellent audio quality out of speakers as well as headphone jack)
  • Fingerprint scanner on the back vs OP3's on the front (personal preference)

The OP3 has a couple things over the Axon 7 as well:

• Slightly better camera (still average)
  • Better hardware buttons (farther apart and light up)
  • Arguably better software
  • 60% charge in 30 minutes vs Axon 7's 50% in 30 minutes

IMO the things OP3 has over the Axon 7 are negligible and I like ZTE's android skin, that's opinion though.

I haven't looked back once, only thing that most people find annoying is every time you hit the power button you have to tap a bell icon to view your notifications.

It doesn't bother me much though as I use the fingerprint scanner like 99% of the time and bypass the lockscreen all together.

System: i7-4790K | Asus Maximus Formula VII | 16GB (4x4) Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | 2x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 | Thermalfake Core P3 | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB (OS) | WD 1TB | EVGA G2 850W | Windows Non-Consentual 10

Displays: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q | Samsung UN48JU6700

Sound: Sony STR-DN1050 receiver | Athena AS-B2 (Desk) | Sony SS-CS3 (TV area) | Sennheiser HD280 Pro (Mobile/Sound Recording)

Mobile: ZTE Axon 7