Phanteks evolv atx

InsertName

Hi guys,

does anyone own/have built in a evolv atx? If so, how was/is it? Would you recommend it or something else?

Thanks.

I have build my PC in it (well technically the tempered glass edition, which is internally identical) and it is absolutely amazing. Probably the easiest build I have done so far and I have done quite a few. My only very minor complaint is the SSD mount on the front, as due to the location of the cable management hole the Samsung logo was upside down. QUick tip if this is a problem for you: Pull out the bottom HDD tray and route your cables through there. 

[cnyrmb@TheBeast-Arch ~]$ java -jar print_footer.jar

Main Rig:

i7-4790K - Asrock Z97 Extreme 6 - EVGA 1070 FTW - 16GB HyperX Fury @ 1866 - 120GB 840 EVO -  1TB WD Blue - XFX XTR 750W (80+ Gold) - Arch Linux/Win10

If you're looking for a case review.... why not just go to youtube for a case review?

7 minutes ago, InsertName said:

Hi guys,

does anyone own/have built in a evolv atx? If so, how was/is it? Would you recommend it or something else?

Thanks.

I have a Phanteks Enthoo Pro, My brother has the Eclipse P400, and my friend has an Evolv ITX. 

Based on all of this, I can conclusively say that you cannot go wrong with Phanteks, they make Phan-tastic products (heh)

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

I own it, I love it, I recommend it for sure! Very high quality case as you would expect for the price. Really nice to build in. Has easily accessible fan filters where they are needed. Mine is the Galaxy Silver but I have a friend that owns the Satin Black and both look stunning.
Here is what my build looks like:

Spoiler

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0430.jpg

4 minutes ago, Damikiller37 said:

I own it, I love it, I recommend it for sure! Very high quality case as you would expect for the price. Really nice to build in. Has easily accessible fan filters where they are needed. Mine is the Galaxy Silver but I have a friend that owns the Satin Black and both look stunning.
Here is what my build looks like:

Reveal hidden contents

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0430.jpg

5 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

I have a Phanteks Enthoo Pro, My brother has the Eclipse P400, and my friend has an Evolv ITX. 

Based on all of this, I can conclusively say that you cannot go wrong with Phanteks, they make Phan-tastic products (heh)

7 minutes ago, CNY RMB said:

I have build my PC in it (well technically the tempered glass edition, which is internally identical) and it is absolutely amazing. Probably the easiest build I have done so far and I have done quite a few. My only very minor complaint is the SSD mount on the front, as due to the location of the cable management hole the Samsung logo was upside down. QUick tip if this is a problem for you: Pull out the bottom HDD tray and route your cables through there. 

Well, I finally found my case ;).