400w under $60

socks&sandals

A good psu 400w at least gonna be powering an rx 480 and i7 6700 2 hdd 1 ssd couple of usb devices and fans . Has to be max $65

Just now, socks&sandals said:

A good psu 400w at least gonna be powering an rx 480 and i7 6700 2 hdd 1 ssd couple of usb devices and fans . Has to be max $65

Usd $

if you are running a 6700k then id spend a little extra on the PSU and get something with more wattage and something that is a bit higher quality, like an EVGA 550w G2 or a 650w G2 PSU. 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

Any of corsair CX

11 minutes ago, glitchmaster0001 said:

if you are running a 6700k then id spend a little extra on the PSU and get something with more wattage and something that is a bit higher quality, like an EVGA 550w G2 or a 650w G2 PSU. 

No im using the non k 6700

2 minutes ago, socks&sandals said:

No im using the non k 6700

even then you are still running a expensive CPU and a relatively expensive GPU so id still spend the extra money on a EVGA 550w G2 PSU. 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

6 hours ago, socks&sandals said:

For a 480 a Corsair CX550M or Seasonic S12/M12 would do fine. If you want a more quiet and feature-filled unit then an EVGA GS or G2 would do fine as well.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||