Free Gears of War for GTX 10-series gpu, systems, and laptops

DND

Anyone knows if all gtx 10 series purchase are eligible for this or is it only for the recent purchasers of the card?

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

did they switch out paragon for gears of war 4 now? 

i'm actually wondering the same thing. but since i got my 1070 months prior, don't think they're gonna give me a code 

Just now, Technicolors said:

did they switch out paragon for gears of war 4 now? 

i'm actually wondering the same thing. but since i got my 1070 months prior, don't think they're gonna give me a code 

I think they haven't switched out yet but they already announced that they will give out free gears of war copies for gtx 10 series gpu, systems and laptops been trying to find out how to redeem my code but i can't find it. hahahaha. Me too i have bought my gtx 1070 last month too and i haven't redeem the paragon bundle cause i'm thinking to save it to get a worthwhile game if they will give it to us even thought ours are not recent purchase.

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

8 minutes ago, DND said:

I think they haven't switched out yet but they already announced that they will give out free gears of war copies for gtx 10 series gpu, systems and laptops been trying to find out how to redeem my code but i can't find it. hahahaha. Me too i have bought my gtx 1070 last month too and i haven't redeem the paragon bundle cause i'm thinking to save it to get a worthwhile game if they will give it to us even thought ours are not recent purchase.

looks like the gears of war 4 offer started just recently, but is only valid for cards ordered past september 20th. a shame 

1 minute ago, Technicolors said:

looks like the gears of war 4 offer started just recently, but is only valid for cards ordered past september 20th. a shame 

Oh that's pretty sad :(.

Spoiler

Yeah it is sad. I just got my gtx 1070 and then this happens lol I don't even play paragon. So I asked newegg support if I could get the gears deal. They said no since I already got a free item with my purchase ?

39 minutes ago, Veelow said:

Yeah it is sad. I just got my gtx 1070 and then this happens lol I don't even play paragon. So I asked newegg support if I could get the gears deal. They said no since I already got a free item with my purchase ?

Yep. Nvidia just got another way of getting the 10 series to get sold faster hahahaha. Especially those who want the game.

BTW did you even redeem the paragon item? I don't really get the procedure on how to know if you are eligible to get the gears deal.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, DND said:

I don't really get the procedure on how to know if you are eligible to get the gears deal.

Usually there will be a product code for the free game printed on a card in the shipping container your hardware came in. You are typically only eligible for the free game if you bought it on or after the date the offer began. If you already bought the card before the offer began, you are probably out of luck. You can try to e-mail Nvidia or your hardware retailer to ask about it, but I expect they will tell you no.

21 hours ago, typographie said:

Usually there will be a product code for the free game printed on a card in the shipping container your hardware came in. You are typically only eligible for the free game if you bought it on or after the date the offer began. If you already bought the card before the offer began, you are probably out of luck. You can try to e-mail Nvidia or your hardware retailer to ask about it, but I expect they will tell you no.

Yep. I emailed Zotac directly and asked them if my card is eligible for the offer but they sadly say it is not eligible. But they suggested that i should contact the shop where i bought my card and ask them if they can make an exception. 

Spoiler