ios to android transfer

I want  to buy a new android phone because ios is to restrictive but i have a few games on my iphone that i would like to transfer to android and continue to play them because i have a lot of in game stuff that is hard to get.I found an interesting forum discussion where they say that the game data transfer is possible by transferring playdata from ios to android.The forum information is outdated but the concept could work.Because of the os updates the game data is only accessible with jailbreak and root respectively (and right software like itools).I would try it myself but i have an iphone 5 which is unjailbreakable because of it's 32-bit architecture.Can someone try it out and tell me if it works?

Here is a link to the original discussion:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2567849

Which iphone 5? 5c or 5s. I jailbroke my 5s before.

I don't think it could work properly since save data in ios and android are bit different. But still. Sorry I don't have 5s laying around anymore, I switched to s5 neo

Some games have a option to save data using Google or the game account. If you want a secure phone you should use ios but if you just want it to play games and all that and don't care about you phone then use android.