Live stream my build?

JCBiggs

So i got all my parts ordered today for my build that i asked questions about in this thread...

The parts list of which  is right here...(with  a few changes such as using an urban  t71 and a predator 360.  The rest of the parts are the same iirc) 

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Mad_Scientist_565/saved/cY323C

So.. First pc i have built in years!    I'm gonna mess it up and do things out  of order.   Do you guys wanna watch a live stream of it and tell me what I'm doing wrong in the chat! Lol

If yes,  what day is best for you.  It will be in the evening regardless as i work 7 days a week.   

http://www.strawpoll.me/11184310/r

Thanks! 

The pc part picker link doesn't seem to be working for me. Getting a 404 error.

Please use the embbed button on PCPP since i really would like to tune into the massacre...

Nah.  Im gonna go for 4.0 and call it good if it makes it. But i do alot of simulation and  heavy multithreaded  cpu work in a fairly warm office and I just want to keep it cool and happy.  That's the same  reason i got them  3333mhz memory.  I'm gonna undervolt it till its stable at 2800 to keep the heat out.  

Im trying to find some small stick on aluminum cooling fins for the ssd chips but i haven't found one yet.   Any ideas?   Even with  32gb of ram,  the ssd gets hammered during the recalcs.  

If you are willing to go full ghetto, you could fold kitchen aluminium and paste it with some thermal paste