Building a new pc

Good Morning/Evening or wherever you ar

I need some tipps to build my new pc and I wanna carry over my old Tower I used (A Lian Li a55) and I tried to build it in theory in PPP, link at the bottom of this comment, would really like some constructive criticism if I can get some,if ther ar better Price-performance options or even cheaper one's for the same performance or even better...

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/zcMqm8

Sincerely BBT, and I really wanna keep the case it was from my first ever build pc :3

This case is going to cause you signifcant issues it seems as per pcpartpicker:

• Corsair H80i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler and Lian-Li PC-A55B (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case are not compatible.
  • The MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X Video Card length of 277mm exceeds the Lian-Li PC-A55B (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case maximum of 310mm.
  • The SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply length of 160mm exceeds Lian-Li PC-A55B (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case maximum of 150mm.

With the exception of point 2, it sounds like an error or something.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

2 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

This case is going to cause you signifcant issues it seems as per pcpartpicker:

• Corsair H80i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler and Lian-Li PC-A55B (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case are not compatible.
  • The MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X Video Card length of 277mm exceeds the Lian-Li PC-A55B (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case maximum of 310mm.
  • The SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply length of 160mm exceeds Lian-Li PC-A55B (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case maximum of 150mm.

PC part picker has the dimensions wrong for psu

" PSU length: 160mm  " from lian li web.

The GPU will fit in length it's 277mm to the max of 310mm of the case

The only issue is the cpu cooler has no spot from I can't tell if there is 120mm fan spots.

Just now, STUTUTU TURBO said:

PC part picker has the dimensions wrong for psu

" PSU length: 160mm  " from lian li web.

The GPU will fit in length it's 277mm to the max of 310mm of the case

The only issue is the cpu cooler has no spot from I can't tell if there is 120mm fan spots.

Well then, all that needs to be done now is to switch to a air cooler or a water cooler with a smaller rad. 

Pascal laptops guide

Another thing is I would recommend higher cfm or more fans if possible to keep the case temp down and better performance.

4 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

Well then, all that needs to be done now is to switch to a air cooler or a water cooler with a smaller rad. 

To give choices to air cooling 

Noctua NH-U9B SE2

WaterCooling

NZXT Kraken X41

Thank you very much,I love the community how helpfull and fast it is :), but the rest is ok, or ar ther some options

2 minutes ago, Bipolar Bear said:

Thank you very much,I love the community how helpfull and fast it is :), but the rest is ok, or ar ther some options

Go look for a more known case with more cooling options.

My recommondation for around that price point would be a NZXT H440.

May the force be with you - Yoda

32 minutes ago, Bipolar Bear said:

Good Morning/Evening or wherever you ar

I need some tipps to build my new pc and I wanna carry over my old Tower I used (A Lian Li a55) and I tried to build it in theory in PPP, link at the bottom of this comment, would really like some constructive criticism if I can get some,if ther ar better Price-performance options or even cheaper one's for the same performance or even better...

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/zcMqm8

Sincerely BBT, and I really wanna keep the case it was from my first ever build pc :3

This is your best recommended computer build.

Many components in your computer build were NOT compatible with the computer case, therefore, I had to make a number of changes.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€238.21 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 33.8 CFM CPU Cooler  (€44.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€147.54 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: Mushkin Blackline 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (€75.10 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Samsung 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€69.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Seagate 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€59.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Seagate 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€59.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 Nano 4GB Video Card  (€496.48 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: Lian-Li PC-A55B (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For €0.00) 
Headphones: Turtle Beach Z60 7.1 Channel  Headset  (€72.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €1264.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-09-06 16:15 CEST+0200

Buzzsaw - I'm Buzzsaw and you're not.

CPU -- Intel Core i7 7740X @ 4.30GHz Kaby Lake 14nm Technology * RAM -- 16.0 GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1466MHz (15-16-16-35)
Motherboard -- ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF X299 MARK 2 (LGA 2066 R4) * 
Graphics -- SAMSUNG (1920x1080@59Hz) -- 4096 MB ATI Radeon RX 560 Series 
Storage -- 223 GB SanDisk Ultra II 240GB (SSD) -- 256 GB Crucial_CT275MX300SSD1 (SSD) -- 931 GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 (SATA) -- 2794 GB BUFFALO External HDD USB Device
Optical Drives -- ASUS DRW-24B1ST * Audio -- Realtek High Definition Audio

17 hours ago, Buzzsaw said:

This is your best recommended computer build.

Many components in your computer build were NOT compatible with the computer case, therefore, I had to make a number of changes.

Ignoring the cooler, the other issues are actually false. There is mistake from pcpartpicker, check the posts above.

Anyway, about the cooler. I recommend that you consider air coolers as well since they have decent price per performance and other advantages:

Pascal laptops guide

1 hour ago, Castdeath97 said:

Ignoring the cooler, the other issues are actually false. There is mistake from pcpartpicker, check the posts above.

Anyway, about the cooler. I recommend that you consider air coolers as well since they have decent price per performance and other advantages:

In Tiny Tom's video, the Noctua CPU coolers seem to always rank at the top in many of the various fan sizes. 

Aside from the pricing aspect, I always recommend Noctua coolers for their quietness and reliability. 

As far as the rest of the components not being compatible, I have to rely on PCPartPicker only because I do not have the resources or the money to check every single component against whatever computer case it is out there. 

While PCPartPicker is not perfect, but it's a good guideline to follow compatibility issues. 

CPU -- Intel Core i7 7740X @ 4.30GHz Kaby Lake 14nm Technology * RAM -- 16.0 GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1466MHz (15-16-16-35)
Storage -- 223 GB SanDisk Ultra II 240GB (SSD) -- 256 GB Crucial_CT275MX300SSD1 (SSD) -- 931 GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 (SATA) -- 2794 GB BUFFALO External HDD USB Device

11 minutes ago, Buzzsaw said:

While PCPartPicker is not perfect, but it's a good guideline to follow compatibility issues. 

True, but you gotta keep an eye out for stupid things this:

• The MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X Video Card length of 277mm exceeds the Lian-Li PC-A55B (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case maximum of 310mm

Pascal laptops guide

2 hours ago, Castdeath97 said:

True, but you gotta keep an eye out for stupid things this:

• The MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X Video Card length of 277mm exceeds the Lian-Li PC-A55B (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case maximum of 310mm

You have to carefully read how the wording is written. 

Computer case manufacturers do not have a standardized method for providing measurements for computer builders. 

Computer cases vary so much between one brand to another that it's impossible to verify any of the information until you actually try to do the build yourself.

That's the bottom line.