Building a PC Feedback?

shyraisin

Hello! I'm currently buying parts for my PC build. I don't know much about PC parts or components. I don't really know if all this parts are compatible for each other or i'll be good for gaming. 

Case:  NZXT H440 Black/Red Mid Tower Case w/Side Panel Window

CPU: Intel-Core-i7-6700K-Skylake-S-40GHz-8MB-Cache-No-HSF-Retail-Box

Motherboard: ASUS-B150-Pro-Gaming-Aura-LGA1151-DDR4-ATX-Motherboard

RAM: Kingston-16GB-Kit-4x4GB-DDR4-HyperX-Fury-Black-C15-2400MHz

GPU: MSI-GeForce-GTX1060-Gaming-X-6GB-GDDR5

SSD: Samsung-850-EVO-Series-25-7mm-250GB-SSD

Cooling: Corsair-Hydro-Series-H100i-V2-CPU-Cooler

Power Supply: eVGA-SuperNOVA-G2-750W-80PLUS-Gold-Power-Supply

I don't have that much budget but within all of this it can fit it. I am just wondering if this parts can be compatible for each other and will it be good for gaming in high settings.

Also would i be needing any other parts? 

Thank you :D 

8 minutes ago, shyraisin said:

I don't really know if all this parts are compatible for each other or i'll be good for gaming.

I am just wondering if this parts can be compatible for each other and will it be good for gaming in high settings.

Also would i be needing any other parts?

You have an overclockable processor (K at the end) but your motherboard doesn't let you overclock on it. You need a z170.

You also are a newbie and idk if you want to make your first build liquid cooled. Just buy an air cooler instead.

You can also buy a cheaper power supply. https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Modular-Warranty-Supply-210-GQ-0650-V1/dp/B017HA3SQ8 will work fine for you for less. You don't need 750w.

HyperX ram is usually more expensive than G.Skill, so if you see something cheaper than what you were getting then get it. Brand name RAM doesn't benefit you.

You may change your aio lc for an air cooler if you're a newbie, cooler master TX3 or 212 evo, and maybe you want to change the 1060 with the more-affordable rx 480 or 470, since it will save you some dollars that you could spend in a z170 motherboard, or instead, changing the i7 for the "non k" version, since your mb doesn't allow to overclock.

whats your budget?

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

27 minutes ago, shyraisin said:

Case:  NZXT H440 Black/Red Mid Tower Case w/Side Panel Window

CPU: Intel-Core-i7-6700K-Skylake-S-40GHz-8MB-Cache-No-HSF-Retail-Box

Motherboard: ASUS-B150-Pro-Gaming-Aura-LGA1151-DDR4-ATX-Motherboard

RAM: Kingston-16GB-Kit-4x4GB-DDR4-HyperX-Fury-Black-C15-2400MHz

GPU: MSI-GeForce-GTX1060-Gaming-X-6GB-GDDR5

SSD: Samsung-850-EVO-Series-25-7mm-250GB-SSD

Cooling: Corsair-Hydro-Series-H100i-V2-CPU-Cooler

Power Supply: eVGA-SuperNOVA-G2-750W-80PLUS-Gold-Power-Supply

Nice.

You aren't going to be able to overclock with that B150 board. While there isn't anything wrong with this, considering the i7-6700K's stock speed is considerably better than the i7-6700, you are wasting a bit of money by buying that cooler with it. If you want liquid cooling, I'd switch to Z170 and overclock to make better use of it. Otherwise, I'd ditch the liquid cooler. Get a cheaper one like a Hyper 212 EVO or CRYORIG C7 if you must use the i7-6700K for whatever reason, or get the cheaper i7-6700 which comes with a cooler.

The PSU is a bit OP for that setup. You can't do SLI with a GTX 1060, and even if you could, you'd need at least a Z170 motherboard. Basically, your power consumption is going to be quite low with the lack of things using power. I'd replace the PSU with the 550 W model in this case.

this one is better, i think, for your needs

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/zBD6r7
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/zBD6r7/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($324.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($150.88 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($64.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($88.48 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X Video Card  ($299.88 @ OutletPC) 
Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($118.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.49 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1152.58
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links