Windows 10 remove microsoft account

G9x001
Go to solution Solved by DeChanimal,

Step 1: Create a Local Account

You cannot delete an account from your machine while you are signed into it – you’ll need to create an alternative login with a local account first.

To do that, access the settings; you can find it in the Start Menu or by pressing Windows + I.

Next, navigate to the Accounts page. Once there, make sure you’re on the Your email and accounts tab. Here you will see the option to Sign in with a local account instead underneath your name.

Click it, and follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 2: Remove the Microsoft Account Login

After you’ve set up the local account, you’ll need to once again navigate back  Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts. This time, scroll down to the bottom of the page and the section marked Other accounts you use. You will see your soon-to-be removed Microsoft Account listed.

Hi.

I'm giving my brother my PC it has Windows 10 as the operating system. can someone please tell me how I can remove my Microsoft account off the PC so he can use his account without doing a clean install.

Thanks.

Step 1: Create a Local Account

You cannot delete an account from your machine while you are signed into it – you’ll need to create an alternative login with a local account first.

To do that, access the settings; you can find it in the Start Menu or by pressing Windows + I.

Next, navigate to the Accounts page. Once there, make sure you’re on the Your email and accounts tab. Here you will see the option to Sign in with a local account instead underneath your name.

Click it, and follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 2: Remove the Microsoft Account Login

After you’ve set up the local account, you’ll need to once again navigate back  Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts. This time, scroll down to the bottom of the page and the section marked Other accounts you use. You will see your soon-to-be removed Microsoft Account listed.

Yeah, Just go to setting tab. Then accounts. Be logged in to the desired account. And you should have the option to remove. If your giving it away I would just recommend wiping the pc. This can be done if you load pc settings. Updates recovery and select reset pc.