Extra Network adapters?

I need to know what this is. A few months ago I did the Windows 10 Anniversary upgrade and now in device manager I have all these extra network adapters that weren't there before the upgrade. See screenshot. http://prntscr.com/cdr7ii What are they and how do I get windows to stop rediscovering them every time I reboot my PC? It's starting to affect my system in a bad way because sometimes I can't load web pages all the time.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

I really need some help please, can ANYONE tell me what these extra adaptors are?? 

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

A little bit of research online would have given your the answers, try that first next time. :)

The Realtek is your onboard network card of your PC

The 2 VMware adapters are because you have VMware player of VMware workstation installed

And all the other are default virtual network cards included with windows for connection various VPN's and other functions

Nothing wrong with any of these and quite default. Whatever is affecting your PC aren't these virtual network adapters.

Try and explain the problems you are having in more detail?

• Quindor from the Intermittent Technology blog (intermit.tech) and YouTube channel (Intermit.Tech)
  • Organizer of LAN-parties (1100 people) The Party and CampZone (~2000 people)
  • Officially a senior storage expert, un-officially a networking expert, besides all of that enjoys lots of different computer related subjects
  • Aspiring video maker! ;)

On 9/4/2016 at 4:36 AM, Josh_Grid21 said:

I need to know what this is. A few months ago I did the Windows 10 Anniversary upgrade and now in device manager I have all these extra network adapters that weren't there before the upgrade. See screenshot. http://prntscr.com/cdr7ii What are they and how do I get windows to stop rediscovering them every time I reboot my PC? It's starting to affect my system in a bad way because sometimes I can't load web pages all the time.

it wont actually use them. open up network and sharing center. Windows will only use the adapters there. Uninstall vmware * from the control panel to remove the vmware adapters, if you have vmware installed, the vm wont have a network connection.

I assume you'll still have internet connection issues however as it wont cause this type of issue, ever.

On 9/6/2016 at 2:16 AM, Blake said:

it wont actually use them. open up network and sharing center. Windows will only use the adapters there. Uninstall vmware * from the control panel to remove the vmware adapters, if you have vmware installed, the vm wont have a network connection.

I assume you'll still have internet connection issues however as it wont cause this type of issue, ever.

I just don't understand why they are there suddenly after the upgrade. And also I've noticed the VMware adapters aren't working as well which means I have to reinstall them. :P

On 7-9-2016 at 6:40 PM, Josh_Grid21 said:

I just don't understand why they are there suddenly after the upgrade. And also I've noticed the VMware adapters aren't working as well which means I have to reinstall them. :P

No, the windows one's have always been there, just hidden in previous versions.

The VMware adapters are fine, just disabled if not being used at that moment.

• Quindor from the Intermittent Technology blog (intermit.tech) and YouTube channel (Intermit.Tech)
  • Organizer of LAN-parties (1100 people) The Party and CampZone (~2000 people)
  • Officially a senior storage expert, un-officially a networking expert, besides all of that enjoys lots of different computer related subjects
  • Aspiring video maker! ;)