Help with M.2 Install

Hey all I finally need some help. Just bought a Samsung m.2 950 Pro ssd and neither my Asus Maximus VIII hero nor my ssd came with the hardware to mount it (stand offs and screw). I grabbed a spare laptop screw and secured the SSD but without the standoff I'm worried it's going to break it. 

Any help finding the parts? 

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

Check the motherboard box one more time, my hero came with one. Worse come the worse contact ASUS and ask them to send you one. I wouldn't run it without the standoff though.

Just now, SlicenDice said:

Check the motherboard box one more time, my hero came with one. Worse come the worse contact ASUS and ask them to send you one. I wouldn't run it without the standoff though.

Contacted Asus once by chat and twice by phone and they either didn't know what I was talking about or said to ask Newegg (where I got it from). Im going to go check the boxes again because this is too much of a hassle. 

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

Thanks Zultax I appreciate the reply to help. :)

But SlicenDice is my hero. Thought "what the hell" and checked the mobo box one last time. This time the baggy with the screws comes sliding out of the manual it was tucked in. Now I'm saved. 

I once threw out the whole bag of standoffs before installing the mobo, as the case already had them installed, before noticing that there were only 4 in the case, then having to dig through my trash looking for the damn bag. Happens to us all