What To Buy (£100), What would you buy?

2 minutes ago, lukesterboy said:

Wow, ok, maybe i'll consider. Ok, what ram do you have. YES, SSD for sure, i would love another one, presentably bigger storage than just for a boot drive, 256gb minimum, any you can recommend? Ok, new cards always make old cards drop i guess.

I'd say 850 Evo/pro, but I have no experience with them. 500GB is the sweet spot for price per gigabyte right now. Also, if you want some peripherals and controllers and things, try CEX. They'll sell you a racing wheel with pedals for £10.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

12 minutes ago, NinjaJc01 said:

I'd say 850 Evo/pro, but I have no experience with them. 500GB is the sweet spot for price per gigabyte right now. Also, if you want some peripherals and controllers and things, try CEX. They'll sell you a racing wheel with pedals for £10.

OK, I'll have a look for a 512gb 850 evo then. I would but it's used. I would by a racing wheel but would rather have/buy a new mouse and keyboard. 

16 minutes ago, lukesterboy said:

OK, I'll have a look for a 512gb 850 evo then. I would but it's used. I would by a racing wheel but would rather have/buy a new mouse and keyboard. 

They do sell them as well, but I personally wouldn't want a used mouse.. Think about other people's hands... Urgh.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Just now, NinjaJc01 said:

They do sell them as well, but I personally wouldn't want a used mouse.. Think about other people's hands... Urgh.

Yeh that's what I said and why I said it. I would rather have a new mouse. What are your specs? 

I got a Steelseries Rival 300 for CSGO and love it :)

for headsets: get headphones and a cheap sepreate mic, that gives you best performance for a good price 

9 hours ago, Mobby Dick said:

I got a Steelseries Rival 300 for CSGO and love it :)

for headsets: get headphones and a cheap sepreate mic, that gives you best performance for a good price 

Ok, what sens and dpi do you play. What resolution and what rank and what mouse mat. Ok so get like a pair of MTH-50X and a modmic.

12 hours ago, lukesterboy said:

Yeh that's what I said and why I said it. I would rather have a new mouse. What are your specs? 

My specs? My PC specs?

i7-4770, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3, 256GB m4 SSD, 1TB SSHD, 60GB Corsair SSD, GTX 970 in my main PC.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, lukesterboy said:

Ok, what sens and dpi do you play. What resolution and what rank and what mouse mat. Ok so get like a pair of MTH-50X and a modmic.

dpi: 1200

mouse mat: A cheap sharkoon one (planning to replace asap)

sense: 1.6

rank: was MG2 but I stopped playing so my rank got deleted.

My friend also uses the same mouse, also 1200 dpi. Ingame sense 0.8 on a Qck mouse mat and he actually plays in some bigger tournament with his team, so definitly a decent mouse for high ranks and all kinds of sense.

As for headphones this might help:

I am personally using this mic (just because it's cheaper) (sry for the german link:P): https://www.amazon.de/Speedlink-Ansteckmikrofon-abnehmbaren-rauschunterdrückend-schwarz/dp/B004YEWC22/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471689033&sr=8-1&keywords=speedlink+ansteckmikrofon