Need a mini-itx i cant make my old one work with the gtx 1070

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/YyF68K

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($455.93 @ Amazon) 
Memory: 2 x 4gb ddr3
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card  ($429.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($93.98 @ PCM) 

I was thinking this mobo but i dont know if it will work with these parts : https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Mini-ITX-DDR3-1150-Motherboard/dp/B00F4J5D9K

Side note:I have a  Pegatron IPXSB-H61  which didnt work with my gpu so i dropped it off to a repairman which he told me pci-e slot doesnt work with pci-e 3 which afaik is wrong.Also told me i need to also switch my cpu(wtf!) because its hard to find a mobo for it.I just got my computer from him without doing anything to it.I am also on a limited budget because this was unexpected.

All help is appreciated guys.Thanks.

The best 1155 ITX board you can get is the one i have which is a P8Z77-i Deluxe.

There are a lot of used H77 board on the market. You can't expect a new one ofc.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Nope the Mobo doesn't work with your CPU

You have an I7-3770 a Ivy Bridge CPU wich need a 1155 Socket your MSI one here is for Haswell-Chips with 1150 Socket

9 minutes ago, lemonhunter said:

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/YyF68K

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($455.93 @ Amazon) 
Memory: 2 x 4gb ddr3
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card  ($429.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($93.98 @ PCM) 

I was thinking this mobo but i dont know if it will work with these parts : https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Mini-ITX-DDR3-1150-Motherboard/dp/B00F4J5D9K

Side note:I have a  Pegatron IPXSB-H61  which didnt work with my gpu so i dropped it off to a repairman which he told me pci-e slot doesnt work with pci-e 3 which afaik is wrong.Also told me i need to also switch my cpu(wtf!) because its hard to find a mobo for it.I just got my computer from him without doing anything to it.I am also on a limited budget because this was unexpected.

All help is appreciated guys.Thanks.

You are very limited on the 1155 Socket platform in terms of mini ITX mainboards ... 

found the

Gigabyte GA-H61N-D2V  and

ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe (<- way higher priced )

wich work with your CPU

PS: coulnd't found the GIgabyte one on amazon and newegg (I'm not very familiar with other US online stores)

Find a BIOS update, sometimes happens that some MBs will refuse to ruun some GPUs, most of the times solved by a BIOS update (as long as you tested that your GPU works)

This is a signature.

14 minutes ago, 79 Potatoes said:

Find a BIOS update, sometimes happens that some MBs will refuse to ruun some GPUs, most of the times solved by a BIOS update (as long as you tested that your GPU works)

I tried to update and everything but didnt work at all.

23 minutes ago, Narnash said:

You are very limited on the 1155 Socket platform in terms of mini ITX mainboards ... 

found the

Gigabyte GA-H61N-D2V  and

ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe (<- way higher priced )

wich work with your CPU

PS: coulnd't found the GIgabyte one on amazon and newegg (I'm not very familiar with other US online stores)

So i need a 1155 socket platform which is also itx also how can i understand which one is compatible with my gpu.

51 minutes ago, Narnash said:

Gigabyte GA-H61N-D2V

That one still in stock because it has a PCI slot, not PCI-e

This is a signature.

6 minutes ago, 79 Potatoes said:

I am super confused about pci and pci-e slots are they different and which one i need.

5 minutes ago, lemonhunter said:

I am super confused about pci and pci-e slots are they different and which one i need.

12 minutes ago, 79 Potatoes said:

Öhm ... yup you're right @79 Potatoes it's a only a PCI .... 9_9 

@lemonhunter you will need an PCIe slot for any nearly modern GPU !

Just now, Narnash said:

Öhm ... yup you're right @79 Potatoes it's a only a PCI .... 9_9 

@lemonhunter you will need an PCIe slot for any nearly modern GPU !

Allright i am super tired of looking up computer parts i think i will get a new case and an atx mobo because this is really hard to find.

3 minutes ago, lemonhunter said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00906G97I/?tag=pcpapi-20 what do you guys think abou this?

Looks good ... It's PCIe so your GPU should work and the CPU is supported ... the SATA II only is a bit of aa dealbreaker for me personally but if a bit slower storage isn't a problem for you than it should work

Just now, Narnash said:

Looks good ... It's PCIe so your GPU should work and the CPU is supported ... the SATA II only is a bit of aa dealbreaker for me personally but if a bit slower storage isn't a problem for you than it should work

Storage isnt really a priority for me but just realized that doesnt ship to my country.Welp

21 minutes ago, lemonhunter said:

Storage isnt really a priority for me but just realized that doesnt ship to my country.Welp

.... Hm ... You also could sell your I7-3770 (approx for 190-230 USD)  and pick up a haswell chip .... you can get an I7-4770 for maybe 250 USD (I7-4790 arround 275 USD) or take a I5 (i5 4670(K) for a less than you get for your i7 and 4690 for about the same) wich would give you round about the same in gaming performance (but less in video rendering mulit CPU stuff cause of HT)

On the 1150 socket you can find way more Mini ITX boards (I can see listed 26 diffrent 1150 Socket mini ITX boards here in germany) some of them for really cheap with atleast some SATA III ports, and some have a Z87/Z97 chipset wich allow some OC on a "K" CPU

PS: BTW I sell currently my old i5 4670K (LTT Classifieds) if your from the europe region this might be an option ;) about 125 euro / 135 USD LTT price (145 euro Ebay price xD)

2 minutes ago, Narnash said:

.... Hm ... You also could sell your I7-3770 (approx for 190-230 USD)  and pick up a haswell chip .... you can get an I7-4770 for maybe 250 USD (I7-4790 arround 275 USD) or take a I5 (i5 4670(K) for a less than you get for your i7 and 4690 for about the same) wich would give you round about the same in gaming performance (but less in video rendering mulit CPU stuff cause of HT)

On the 1150 socket you can find way more Mini ITX boards some of them for really cheap with atleast some SATA III ports 

I think i will get a cheap atx case and an average motherboard any suggestions?
I was thnking this maybe https://www.amazon.co.uk/H61M-PRO-Motherboard-Intel-S-ATA-Express/dp/B00GGFPE22

1 minute ago, lemonhunter said:

I think i will get a cheap atx case and an average motherboard any suggestions?
I was thnking this maybe https://www.amazon.co.uk/H61M-PRO-Motherboard-Intel-S-ATA-Express/dp/B00GGFPE22

Hm ... not rally I build my own cases and cases are most personal preferece.

And in case for a Mobo recomandation I'm also a bit out ... these are old parts and I don't know if they are longer

available in your area

Open a new thread with info of your location, and ask about cheap cases and Mobo

3 minutes ago, Narnash said:

Hm ... not rally I build my own cases and cases are most personal preferece.

And in case for a Mobo recomandation I'm also a bit out ... these are old parts and I don't know if they are longer

available in your area

Open a new thread with info of your location, and ask about cheap cases and Mobo

Allright thanks for all the help ill just open a new thread and link my options that should work.