Radiator fan setup

TheRedViper

Hello there, I am currently expanding my loop from CPU to include my 2 ROG strix 1070. I have the swiftech x320x2 prestige which has the radiator, pump and reservoir all together as one. 

I noticed that the 3x120mm NoiseBlocker E-loop fans are top-mounted and passing air through the fins and then inside the case. I have the Noctis 450 case from NZXT and I currently run 3 x Corsair AF 120mm at the front as intake and 1 x Noctua AF 140mm at the top back as exhaust and said radiator at the top with the 3 fans.

I was wondering, should I change the fans direction to suck air out rather than push it in? Having air passing through the rad wouldn't send the hot air inside the case? Also If I keep it that way, wouldn't that make my PC cooling setup too positive as I currently only have 1 exhaust at the top back.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

You should flips the fans to exhaust but use them in push instead. E-loops aren't as good in pull. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

5 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

You should flips the fans to exhaust but use them in push instead. E-loops aren't as good in pull. 

I'm changing them for 3 x Varders 120mm 3000 RPM so power isn't an issue anymore.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

Just now, TheRedViper said:

I'm changing them for 3 x Varders 120mm 3000 RPM so power isn't an issue anymore.

Well, good luck with the noise. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

Well, good luck with the noise. 

I don't mind noise if performance is there, doesn't mean il run them full speed. The x320x2 prestige has a PWN block that plugs into the cpu_fan

I might keep the NB ones too, il check