Project Planning

This is a total experimental project with zero applications as of right now but it might be used in a company prototype if I can make it successful lol. So lol I guess you will have to use some imagination to get the route, etc. But I want to know what size liquid pump would be required and also how much liquid would be required for the full loop, so how big a reservoir would be required. 

So its going to be going through roughly 50ft of tubing with a 1/8" I.D. (or roughly 3mm), it will also be going through two 80mm radiators. How many L/h pump will I need to push liquid through the fairly long loop? Seeing its merely a experiment right now and not even to the prototype stage I basically need to prove my concept before using customer money to incorporate into a actual prototype lol, soooo obviously I need to be as cheap as possible here while proving concept.  I currently have a pump/res combo unit with a 300 L/h pump and 150 ml res, but now that im done with the drawing and concept I don't think that would work unless I maybe used two, but frankly I think I'd rather use 1 since the final prototype calls for one pump so I would like to get a idea for the sizes of everything I will need.

If easier to follow, it will go PSU > Pump/Res Combo (or something I custom build from your recommendations) > T-Split to 2 lines > Each line through 80mm radiator > both lines tsplit again for total of 4 lines > 2 lines will each run for approximately 8ft each (then returned to loop) > other 2 lines will run for about 16ft each  (then returned to loop)> loop restart here. So from the beginning and then having to take the 4 lines back down to one for the return it will come out to approximately 50ft total.

I know a lot of that wont make a lot of sense and I am leaving out different stages and items, etc. That obviously I can't go into details about due to customer NDA etc etc. But I listed everything that should be needed to give pump and reservoir recommendations I think.