Sony's New Patent Blocking

Silentknight

tinyurl.com/bz2hy9p

Sony's new plan to add patent blocking to consol games to prevcent re-sale or use by others

/discuss

• CPU - Intel x79 3820 @ 4.30 Ghz || Motherboard - ASUS Rampage IV Extreme || RAM - 16GB Corsair Dominator 1866 Mhz 4x4 || GPU - EVGA GTX 680 SLI (2x)

• Case - CM HAF-X || Storage - Corsair SSD 120GB/60GB WD 1TB Black || PSU - Corsair HX1050 || Display(s) - 3x@ 24" 1x Auxillary 19" || Cooling - Corsair H100

Keyboard - Mionix Zibal 60 || Mouse - Logitech G602

Pardon my french, But sony is in the shitter so bad I don't think it'll make a difference...

they are loosing hundreds of millions of dollars constantly...

2600K 4.6ghz, Maximus IV extreme-z, 16gb 1600, GTX 780, SB X-Fi Titanium HD, CM silent pro m 850, corsair 800D

Talk with your wallet and stop buying their stuff. I'm sure there are other console makers that would just love to get your business.

Honor First!

Talk with your wallet and stop buying their stuff. I'm sure there are other console makers that would just love to get your business.

STEAM BOX!!!!!!!

2600K 4.6ghz, Maximus IV extreme-z, 16gb 1600, GTX 780, SB X-Fi Titanium HD, CM silent pro m 850, corsair 800D

This is really going to screw them over. Not everyone can afford to get the game brand new. Places like Gamestop and Play n Trade are going to completely die!

This is really going to screw them over. Not everyone can afford to get the game brand new. Places like Gamestop and Play n Trade are going to completely die!

STEAM SALE!

I believe this is what is really going to effect the majority of the business. I'll want to see places like Gamestop and their corporations react to this.

Hello