Painting help required

Sean-

I have a black and red theme and have recently got the new NVIDIA HB SLI BRIDGE, picture below.

It has a bright green light which doesnt match at all, and im thinking of painting over it black and red

Any advice would be appreciated, maybe black over the green light and the red ovr the silver parts?

What paint would be best to use (to completely covered the bright green light) and the red over the silver

Im in the UK (not sure if we have access to some of the US paints)

Thanks

nvidia-sli-hb-bridge.jpg

That could look cool. You could also use some sort of tape, like colored. That way you can change the colors whenever

Just an idea

"Anything that could one day be is as real as what I'm saying
If something is nothing it must not be something in any possible way"

-John Frusciante

11 minutes ago, Sean- said:

I have a black and red theme and have recently got the new NVIDIA HB SLI BRIDGE, picture below.

It has a bright green light which doesnt match at all, and im thinking of painting over it black and red

Any advice would be appreciated, maybe black over the green light and the red ovr the silver parts?

What paint would be best to use (to completely covered the bright green light) and the red over the silver

Im in the UK (not sure if we have access to some of the US paints)

Thanks

For painting in general you can mask off certain areas and color them to what you like but as for the LED light bar unless it's white LED's underneath with a green light bar like how the Nvidia logo was lite before you can see if sanding through that green layer gives you a clear plastic. 

2 hours ago, W-L said:

For painting in general you can mask off certain areas and color them to what you like but as for the LED light bar unless it's white LED's underneath with a green light bar like how the Nvidia logo was lite before you can see if sanding through that green layer gives you a clear plastic. 

Not quite sure what you mean? Do you mean the light may still shine through the red paint? I dont mind the light being blocked completely

31 minutes ago, Sean- said:

Not quite sure what you mean? Do you mean the light may still shine through the red paint? I dont mind the light being blocked completely

I meant something like this but if you wanted to just cover the light bar completely then you can jsut paint over it.

5 hours ago, W-L said:

I meant something like this but if you wanted to just cover the light bar completely then you can jsut paint over it.

Thats great thank you!