Add a friend?

EazyHTML

So after a thread where i talked with @MasterLow he asked me do i know if you can add somebody as a friend,and no you can't but it would be cool to have your kinda like friend list where you have all of your friends who you friended and you can message them fast by having like a "message" button,would be cool to see,instead of just following somebody

3 minutes ago, EazyHTML said:

So after a thread where i talked with @MasterLow he asked me do i know if you can add somebody as a friend,and no you can't but it would be cool to have your kinda like friend list where you have all of your friends who you friended and you can message them fast by having like a "message" button,would be cool to see,instead of just following somebody

It was like that on the old forum, they changed it to "followers" now, I don't see any difference tbh.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

The friend system was replaced with followers in the big forum update. It's only about 3 clicks to get to the message section for followers. 

10 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

It was like that on the old forum, they changed it to "followers" now, I don't see any difference tbh.

7 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

The friend system was replaced with followers in the big forum update. It's only about 3 clicks to get to the message section for followers. 

Well,i would still like to see a list where you click and see a list of everybody you follow

29 minutes ago, EazyHTML said:

Well,i would still like to see a list where you click and see a list of everybody you follow

https://linustechtips.com/main/followed/?type=core_member&change_section=1

Or from Account menu, Manage content I follow and select bottom from list on the left (Members). Sadly people who follow you are listed on another place. Though that is also quite easy to find. Under profile...

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv