Microsoft Edge

I've been using Google Chrome for years and did not care to try out Edge. But today I did, and honestly I'm starting to love the feel of it and just the way it looks. 

Are there any major drawbacks from swapping over to Edge? 

I personally like Chrome much more, because you can do more things with it, including link your Google account.  The only drawback I have found is that Bing sometimes dosen't have the information I want to see, even if other browsers do, but it's not that major.

2 minutes ago, Wolther said:

I've been using Google Chrome for years and did not care to try out Edge. But today I did, and honestly I'm starting to love the feel of it and just the way it looks. 

Are there any major drawbacks from swapping over to Edge? 

no Ctrl+s to save websaits (its impossible).

you can't set shortcuts to websaits.

Just now, elbarto2003 said:

I personally like Chrome much more, because you can do more things with it, including link your Google account.  The only drawback I have found is that Bing sometimes dosen't have the information I want to see, even if other browsers do, but it's not that major.

you can change the searchengine to google.

personally I use both Edge and Firefox, since Chrome is a RAM Whore in my experience, Edge finally supports extensions (not tried it but I have heard it does now), in my experience it is slightly more buggy than Firefox but also slightly faster - slightly. the thing that annoys me the most about Edge is that on the favourites bar at the top of the screen if you right click on a favourite link (eg amazon) you cant select open in new window, which I find infuriating! seriously why is that not added to Edge yet? its the most basic feature!

1 minute ago, F60Outrunn said:

personally I use both Edge and Firefox, since Chrome is a RAM Whore in my experience, Edge finally supports extensions (not tried it but I have heard it does now), in my experience it is slightly more buggy than Firefox but also slightly faster - slightly. the thing that annoys me the most about Edge is that on the favourites bar at the top of the screen if you right click on a favourite link (eg amazon) you cant select open in new window, which I find infuriating! seriously why is that not added to Edge yet? its the most basic feature!

Huh, interesting. and just shift + click and it'll open in a new window I have found. Ctrl + click to open in new tab.

Huh, interesting. and just shift + click and it'll open in a new window I have found. Ctrl + click to open in new tab.

I just tried the shift + click you suggested, didn't work for me :(

4 minutes ago, Poohl said:

no Ctrl+s to save websaits (its impossible).

you can't set shortcuts to websaits.

good to know