wireless keyboard and mouse reciver faulty

i want to know if the reciever can be fixed ???

or is there any other way to use my keyboard and mouse because they are fine but the reciever is faulty??

I doubt you can find replacement receivers. If your combo is Logitech, chances are it supports Unifying, which allows you to run multiple wireless peripherals using only one dongle.

once i had a sound system that was wireless, the wireless reciever got broken....

So checking on the speaker motherboard i figured it out that the receiver was actually a daughter-board, and the audio connections between the boards were really easy to identify... just 3 lanes Right, Left and Ground, so i removed the daughterboard and wired those lanes to a audio plug...

It worked...

I dont know about a wireless mouse and keyboard, but maybe, JUST MAYBE, you can find 4 lanes wich, in my guess, will be the 4 usb lanes... then you can wire them to a usb connector, and finnaly make it work through wire, instead of wireless... but i really doubt it....

Just my 2 cents, you know...

I'd take it to your nearest tech shop and ask what they can do. Not sure if you can easily repair a receiver.

Nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

the company replied a bit late but they did and they sent me a replacement reciever