Windows 10 drivers missing?

Hi im from windows7 upgraded to windows10, i was planning for a clean install (reformat). ive noticed theres missing driver on my asus motherboard (Asus z77 pro) it does have have Ethernet driver for internet connection and Intel rapid storage technology. im afraid after i reformat i cant access the internet without the LAN driver installed. because on windows 7 theres such thing as  (Intel(R) Gigabit Ethernet Driver V17.0.0.0 for Windows XP/7 32bit & 64bit.(WHQL)

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z77V_PRO/HelpDesk_Download/

help thanks

15 hours ago, roughavoc said:

Just use the W8.1 driver.

windows 10 doesnt have in build?

Its an old motherboard, probably not. My Z87 doesn't have inbuilt lan

Youre talking on a forum now so just download it on the device you have now and copy it across (unless you own an iPhone)

that's odd, I have an asus z77 motherboard as well and have had no issues. can you use another compute to download the drivers and just copy them across with a usb stick?

15 hours ago, Peter201 said:

that's odd, I have an asus z77 motherboard as well and have had no issues. can you use another compute to download the drivers and just copy them across with a usb stick?

what i meant was z77pro i click windows 10 64bit under Drivers, theres no LAN, but if i choose windows 7 64bit, theres LAN driver 

this to be exact   (Intel(R) Gigabit Ethernet Driver V17.0.0.0 for Windows XP/7 32bit & 64bit.(WHQL)

so im wondering when i clean install with windows 10 i wont have the LAN driver to install. but as suggested by roughavoc i should just download   (Intel(R) Gigabit Ethernet Driver V17.0.0.0 for Windows XP/7 32bit & 64bit.(WHQL)  even though it is for windows 7 and im using windows 10

41 minutes ago, danielhowk said:

what i meant was z77pro i click windows 10 64bit under Drivers, theres no LAN, but if i choose windows 7 64bit, theres LAN driver 

this to be exact   (Intel(R) Gigabit Ethernet Driver V17.0.0.0 for Windows XP/7 32bit & 64bit.(WHQL)

so im wondering when i clean install with windows 10 i wont have the LAN driver to install. but as suggested by roughavoc i should just download   (Intel(R) Gigabit Ethernet Driver V17.0.0.0 for Windows XP/7 32bit & 64bit.(WHQL)  even though it is for windows 7 and im using windows 10

Well I did a clean install of windows 10 and didn't have to install any of the motherboard drivers for my lan and audio to work

15 hours ago, Peter201 said:

Well I did a clean install of windows 10 and didn't have to install any of the motherboard drivers for my lan and audio to work

but during windows 7 if u dont install the lan driver it cant work right?

2 minutes ago, danielhowk said:

but during windows 7 if u dont install the lan driver it cant work right?

I can't remember with windows 7, I think I just used the optical disc that came with my motherboard back then. however when I moved to windows 10 I did a fresh install and didn't install any drivers (except graphics card drivers). and everything is working fine

The odds are high that windows 10 is still using the windows 7 LAN drivers, so you'll only need those drivers to hand after the clean install has completed (however, depending on how it deals with things there might be a compatible generic network driver included in the windows 10 installer).