Is this worth it?

My budget it $1000 , But is this build worth it?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1LAaz

Intel Core i7 870

Asus GTX 650 Ti Boost 2-Way SLI

Biostar TPOWER i55 ATX LGA 1156 Motherboard

Kingston Blu Red Series 8gb (2x4GB) DDr3-1333mhz Memory

Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 1TB 3.5"

Sentey GS-6000 II Optimous (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

Cool Max 700w 80+ Bronzee EPS12v PSU

Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium

( The power supply is 700w because I might be upgrading to 3 650's )

To be honest? I'd scrap the whole thing. PSU I would say go out the window, don't use Biostar motherboards, the processor is far too old and the graphics card is a turd for gaming.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Do not bother with 3 650 TIs. Just get a single strong GPU.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Not worth it. Don't do it.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I think you can get a better rig for $1000, So, no.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

I feel like you made this for people to tell you it is horrible.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

NO! NO! NO!

For $1000 you can get way better system!

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Could anyone make a pc for $1000 & send me a link to it?
( Please don't make it a AMD Graphics card or AMD CPU )

I'd say scrap the whole thing. The processor is far to old. Get something like a GTX 770 or a HD 7970, if you need the rig now. Otherwise wait for the R9 290. Nvidia may have some new cards lined up for the end of this year or Q1 2014.

Quote me to get a reply!

Why not AMD?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Why AMD has good CPUs and GPUs. Sometimes they are better for the price then what the green team had to offer.

Quote me to get a reply!

Why not AMD?

because he either had bad experiennces with amd or because hes fanboying

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1LAR9

Here that's what i would build with 1k

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

because he either had bad experiennces with amd or because hes fanboying

Yes, as DenVu said, I've had tonnes of bad experiences with AMD, 2 of my CPU's had stopped working and 1 GPU broke, I've never had any Intel or Nvidia products that have broke.

Get this instead: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1LAVO

Performs better and looks awesome.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Yes, as DenVu said, I've had tonnes of bad experiences with AMD, 2 of my CPU's had stopped working and 1 GPU broke, I've never had any Intel or Nvidia products that have broke.

sorry, but if you want a cheap but powerfull gaming pc you should get an amd gpu...

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

How would this do?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1LBa9

What's the system being used for? 

Fyi, the 7850 is like half the price of that 660 and outperforms it.

Pointless getting a K cpu with a H81 mobo because you need z87 to oc your cpu.

Micro atx mobo in mid atx case is awkward.

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.